By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally a USB Hard Drive for Wii?!?!?!?!?!

sc94597 said:
blazinhead89 said:
Thinking of gettin a Wii, but not until a lot of RPGs are realeased. any1 have realease dates?

Tales of symphonia comes november toi the U>S. The rest are unknown, but will most likely be announced at E3 or TGS. 

cool, cool i'll probably wait till 09 ( hopefully theres a price cut by then as well)

Around the Network
J-Favs said:
Why dosn't a 3rd party company make a hard drive? They seem to have made things for just about everything else you need for the Wii.

i dont think it will work because nintendo hasn't enabled the wii to support hard drives

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

This is the third time someone gave me false hope regarding this.

This is NOT, I repeat, NOT a job posting for a USB hard-drive. It could be anything, and we all know a hard-drive at this time is not going to happen. Don't let yourself in for a disappointment!

What else could it be that utilizes the usb? Also this happens right after Iwata says they will look into it. I say chances are it is a hard drive.

Nah, theyr blatantly making one of these things.

http://www.firebox.com/product/1958/USB-Whack-It

Around the Network

I think that maybe they are considering an USB wireless headset.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Daileon said:

Why not just open the bluetooth for wireless headset use?

Daileon said:

am i am mistaken or doesn't the wii has bluetooth?

Just_Ben said:
Daileon said:

am i am mistaken or doesn't the wii has bluetooth?

yeah the controls are supposed the be connected via bluetooth

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

damn it Tao you gave me hope with the title then crushed it when I read the article -_- . on another note Radioshack is having a sale on scandisk flashdrives right now bought a 2gb for $17.99 yesterday. They have 8gb ones for $39.99 too.
http://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=flash%20drives&origkw=flash%20drives&sr=1