By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why does everybody on the internet loves cats?

I don't understand what's wrong with dogs?

Around the Network

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@psrock
How could you that pic makes me dislike you.

Instigator CTK you fool!
You know you're inciting a war that happened ages pasts?
The cursed war "Cat vs Dog corrivalry", members by the hundreds changed their avatars to their respective favorite furry companion in an attempt to gain popularity. Identities were lost, lurkers were confused and lives were... *GASP*
I can't go on. The memories, they still haunt me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

i'm sorry, but anything that eat their own poop is not something i like.

but i still like you......

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
iclim4 said:
Instigator CTK you fool!
You know you're inciting a war that happened ages pasts?
The cursed war "Cat vs Dog corrivalry", members by the hundreds changed their avatars to their respective favorite furry companion in an attempt to gain popularity. Identities were lost, lurkers were confused and lives were... *GASP*
I can't go on. The memories, they still haunt me.

You are still doing it don't you for the five thousand time IM AM NOT CLARA T KAY.

psrock said:
i'm sorry, but anything that eat their own poop is not something i like.

but i still like you......

It's okay I was just kidding everyone has his own favorite pets,you are still cool in my book.

I'm actually partial to peeps.

let the war begin>

Next Gen 

ctk495 said:
You are still doing it don't you for the five thousand time IM AM NOT CLARA T KAY.

Haha, don't be shy, the truth will set you free. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?