By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is daactualfact not banned?

Why don't other mods help ssj is he the guy who gets his hands dirty while the others chill and party with their pants down?

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Why don't other mods help ssj is he the guy who gets his hands dirty while the others chill and party with their pants down?

because they are used to me doing the dirty work no matter if its banning someone popular for being a troll, they expect me to take the heat. I;m used to it. This is why a ton of people here consider me the devil mod of VGC.

But really Naz and Montana has been a big help. Honestly i only banned like 15 people, they handled the rest. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

So the mods are going to have to re ban everyone? That sucks.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

ssj12 said:
ctk495 said:

because they are used to me doing the dirty work no matter if its banning someone popular for being a troll, they expect me to take the heat. I;m used to it. This is why a ton of people here consider me the devil mod of VGC.

But really Naz and Montana has been a big help. Honestly i only banned like 15 people, they handled the rest. lol

This is completely false.  We have our reasons...and they have nothing to do with you giving out those most bans. 

ssj12 said:
ctk495 said:

We consider you the devil mod because of that entire apocolypse and end of the world thing. Sure you say it was an accident and you didn't mean to damn humanity, but how can we trust you now?

Around the Network

I haven't done anything today, although I do ban a lot of people. I'd just wait for an update from ioi instead of re-banning 900 people.

super_etecoon said:
ssj12 said:
ctk495 said:

This is completely false.  We have our reasons...and they have nothing to do with you giving out those most bans. 

I quite concur.

I was really hoping to see Gballzack unbanned though just to see if she'd reappear for a little while.  That would be highly entertaining. 

i thought you wernt allowed to make threads abotu otehr members? i made one on leo j leaving and it got locked....

@CP

It has nothing to do with daactualfact it is about the banned members and the glicth he is just an example.

^ O rofl sorry man now I get it.