By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 more days until mgs4

Too bad (for you guys) that this game will not sell as much as you expect.

Around the Network
Fernando said:
Too bad (for you guys) that this game will not sell as much as you expect.

seriously, why are you here, this has nothing to do with sales, go troll some place else.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Sorry... I wasn't trolling.

=(

theres still 29 hours left till the midnight release but Im probably not gonna go, it sucks to be in California knowing that everyone else will get their games before you

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

Hapimeses said:
Yeah, my copy has been sent by Play.com -- I'm just waiting for the silly thing to arrive already.

:)

dude, put a shirt on...lol

Around the Network

I feel so sad, most of the PS3 owners will be playing MGS4 and i'll be left all alone on the boards with the wii/360 owners

tommorrow at midnight MGS4 will be MINE! and i will play the damn thing all night i have thursday off of work and its all chill

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

@Fernando

look bro this isnt a sales topic this is just all ABOUT MGS4 so its cool if you hate the game or dont like it one bit but just leave it at that and go onto another topic please

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

"2 more days until mgs4"

well thanks tips, your better than a calendar.

^^

sorry that was kind of unnecessary.

anyways i'm not a fan of the series, in fact i've never picked up a mgs game in my life. But i may have to break down and buy this one.

And while i'm at the game store, i may as well sell blazing angels and NFS Pro Street. they both suck.