By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who all on VGChartz thinks a bunch of Sony supporters need to STFU?

Okay like amigod people what the hell is going on in VGChartz as of recently :P I think this is why so many people assume that Sony supporters are just nuts >_> It seems like a good share of pro PS3 supporters are all just panicking because a title went MULTIPLAT, x.x GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MON!!! If your going to be sad about anything, just be sad about the fact that it won't be able to play to any specific consoles strength, man if anything, be happy that the 360 is getting so much love, something has to get Sony into high gear and I welcome this as that opportunity.

Shit did we all just forget that THE BADASS MOFO METAL GEAR SOLID 4 IS LITERALLY DAYS AWAY @_@???? How about the fact that were going to be able to purchase Bioshock later this year? How about the fact that most of us have had a console thus far into the generation that hasn't broken on us? If your a hardcore Sony supporter and you've let your mind run rampant for no good reason, do yourself a favor and give yourself a nice slap across the face :P This is redunculous XD If you really like these titles so much, be glad that they went multi-plat, be glad that more people get to enjoy them :P

As for Tales and Infinite, give yourself another STFU, I'll see tales and Infinite and raise you a Final Fantasy 13 and a White Knight Chronicles :P 

This is kind of a shameless topic created in the lime light of all the other doom and gloom rampages spawned today XD So comment however :P I just think some people around here need to stuff some cake ;/

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Who all on VGChartz thinks a bunch of fanboys need to STFU?

Yes.

Okayyy...BTW, supporters =/= fanboys.

OT: Awesome avatar.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

lol @your poker like thinking, good point that ( altho im guilty of what you said xD)

I totally agree and it's not going to get better with the start of the so called domination commencing next week apparently.

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:

Okay like amigod people what the hell is going on in VGChartz as of recently :P I think this is why so many people assume that Sony supporters are just nuts >_> It seems like a good share of pro PS3 supporters are all just panicking because a title went MULTIPLAT, x.x GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MON!!! If your going to be sad about anything, just be sad about the fact that it won't be able to play to any specific consoles strength, man if anything, be happy that the 360 is getting so much love, something has to get Sony into high gear and I welcome this as that opportunity.

Shit did we all just forget that THE BADASS MOFO METAL GEAR SOLID 4 IS LITERALLY DAYS AWAY @_@???? How about the fact that were going to be able to purchase Bioshock later this year? How about the fact that most of us have had a console thus far into the generation that hasn't broken on us? If your a hardcore Sony supporter and you've let your mind run rampant for no good reason, do yourself a favor and give yourself a nice slap across the face :P This is redunculous XD If you really like these titles so much, be glad that they went multi-plat, be glad that more people get to enjoy them :P

As for Tales and Infinite, give yourself another STFU, I'll see tales and Infinite and raise you a Final Fantasy 13 and a White Knight Chronicles :P

This is kind of a shameless topic created in the lime light of all the other doom and gloom rampages spawned today XD So comment however :P I just think some people around here need to stuff some cake ;/

The Cake is a lie

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

fanboys in general need to chill, i support nintendo and sony a little but i don't care if they disappear tomorrow

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I don't get it and I don't care.

Locked.

I think you need a chill pill... I just watch from the sidelines since I have no support under one of them.

Former something....

It is just I think that sony has gone back to the state where it thinks brand is going to do everything. We thought they had moved past that. They are assuming that the PS3 will get jRPG support because PS2 got it, they actually need to do something to make sure that XIII isn't like the only one left. Anyway, I am getting an Xbox anyway, so I'll be okay