By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Game Development Team

So what's going on? Do I need experience with the dev kit to work on some sound bits?

Around the Network

OK I'm in. Kinda.

I've been messing around with game developement for the last 10 years.

I even use to program/write basic games in q-basic when I was a child.

I am currently working on a 3d mmorpg project. Are we able to do some testing out on my server or are we all sticking to the 2d stuff?

I've signed up in the forum anyway.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

Magera said:
OK I'm in. Kinda.

I am currently working on a 3d mmorpg project. Are we able to do some testing out on my server or are we all sticking to the 2d stuff?

The mozart of the computing world eh?

Wii ware games in the making? :D

Million said:
Magera said:
OK I'm in. Kinda.

The mozart of the computing world eh?

LOL... In my mind maybe, but in reality...Well, let's just leave it there. I love game design. I used to teach it when i was a WFTD Supervisor, training people on cumpters. I had everyone learn a very cool 3d game engine then had them work on a project of creating a 3d gaming world. We created a small town, buildings/trees/tables/chairs the whole lot, has basic physics of doors opening, fire, fountain, trasure chest opening. I then even started to program it for Multiplayer, but had trouble with that particular engine... Oh those where great times... being payed to teach people to make a game.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
So what's going on? Do I need experience with the dev kit to work on some sound bits?

nope

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Is it done now?

Maybe we could use stickam to communicate instead?

http://www.stickam.com/ssj12

Is it done now?