By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Everytime Sony announces a first party game, it's always Questioned.

Tekken is not leading the fighter genre. Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter are just as good or better. And SFIV is coming.

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Its because the playstation houses the best games in a lot of genres, making other fanboys jealous.

Third person shooter: MGS
RPG: Final Fantasy
Racer: Gran Turismo
Fighting: Tekken
Third person adventure (soon to be): Uncharted
FPS: Resistance (when the 2nd and eventual third come out)

The wii has mario and the 360 has RROD.

Your opinions aren't facts.  Don't present them as facts.  This is your warning.

naznatips said:
colonelstubbs said:
Its because the playstation houses the best games in a lot of genres, making other fanboys jealous.

Third person shooter: MGS
Third person adventure (soon to be): Uncharted
FPS: Resistance (when the 2nd and eventual third come out)

The wii has mario and the 360 has RROD.

Your opinions aren't facts. Don't present them as facts. This is your warning.

To be fair he never said they were facts. The post is surely worded and all that but it just seems like a very slanted post to me.

mrduckbear said:

No i mean it, like every single one.

Lair was questioned about whether it was a good or bad game, it turned out bad.

Heavenly Sword was questioned, it turned out average.

Ratchet & Clank: TOD was questioned, it turned out good yet too short for everyone.

Resistance: FOM was questioned, turned out good yet gamers said "It's no Halo"

Motorstorm was questioned, turned out decent, yet gamers said "It's boring"

Killzone/Heavy Rain/Infamous/White Knight Story although have not been released yet, have all been put into question whether it will be good or not. 

- Killzone 1 for being bad, they don't have high hopes for KZ 2 even though Killzone Liberation was better

- Heavy Rain being too movie like, not enough gameplay.

- White Knight Story for not having an engaging battle system

Gran Turismo Prologue, despite excellent reviews, people say "It's a demo, not a real game"

Littlebigplanet in particular has recieved the most put into question, even though people who have played it said it is going to be the most innovative game ever, 360 fanboys in particular would say "What's the point of the game??"

Even MGS4 is being panned with "Too many cutscenes" or "Installs" despite it's gameplay being impressive.  

The biggest Irony is between Haze and Too Human. Both have recieved huge ass delays, yet it was Haze that was said to be not so good before it even came out which it wasn't. But for Too Human, people are saying it's going to be "Awesome" even though they were the same people who said delays is not a good thing for the game which means it isn't good. 

The point is, every single first party game Sony announces, it will be put into question and generally negative each time. Why is that? Why are first party Microsoft games always praised even without screenshots, trailers or little details of that game?

is a US$ 500 (then 600) gaming apparatus!!!! For that amount it must come with a glass pipe and weed or lots of wonderful games and it launched with none.

After reading all of this I wonder why ppl buy a PS3 for playing games???

Around the Network
Cremator said:
After reading all of this I wonder why ppl buy a PS3 for playing games???

tactical espionage action: MGS

league of its own : next team ico project

im a slave to those games, i go where they go