By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am not asking for much, God

Just do not pay attention to those Ps3 fans and fanboys (I think you can keep them apart). I understand why you would want it and I would say there is still a possibility although it's just not that big, I wouldn't be surprised though if it happens.

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
Just do not pay attention to those Ps3 fans and fanboys (I think you can keep them apart). I understand why you would want it and I would say there is still a possibility although it's just not that big, I wouldn't be surprised though if it happens.

Thank you :D

I don't know when the concept of consoles turned into religions 

Understanding is the key.

@weebs

sorry but your brought God into this

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@Weebs

Any chance you will look at Splinter Cell Conviction as a replacement? IMO, its stealth gameplay (if you like the snooping and all) without the fan focused convulated story and cutscene cluster****.

I'm just gunna get a PS3 save some money (If i can).
Then, I'll get MGS4, But Otherwise, it should come out on 360, well we can believe! Weebs, don't listen to the PS3 Fanboys, Keep it up my friend :D

Justice is always Right... Oh wait... that was Wright...

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Khuutra said:
Munkeh111 said:

And what I am saying is that Sony has done something to get exclusivity, and they are not just going to let it go to 360, and it will sell enough to not make that necessary anyway (it is being bundled everywhere!)

Well that makes this simple, then.

What did they do?

What is your source?

It is clear that they did something. It does not matter what they did, but in the age of multi-plat games, they would have had to do something to make it exclusive

You're saying that you think they netted an exclusivity deal when you have no concrete reason to think so whatsoever. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

darthdevidem01 said:
@weebs

Man are you really serious?? If you couldn't see he didn't really meant this I have to call you an idiot. So I guess your an idiot? or are you just playing an idiot?

EaglesEye379 said:
@Weebs

Any chance you will look at Splinter Cell Conviction as a replacement? IMO, its stealth gameplay (if you like the snooping and all) without the fan focused convulated story and cutscene cluster****.

Yea.. I am gonna look into it - it will still be "different" - part of the reason I like MGS4 is because it's also like a movie - and I am into the story..

A boy can dream..  

now i have a question.... why on the MS forum we have more post lately concerning PS ???? especially since PS has nothing to offer else that its big guns which i don't like and a lot of XB fan don't either.....

did we adopt that many PS2 fans ???? guys if you can't embrace your new foster family just run away and go back to PS 3

darthdevidem01 said:
@weebs

lol yea... 

I know only he/she/it can make that truly possible.