By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am not asking for much, God

MGS4 will go the 360. Your a fool if you think otherwise. The ps3 got bioshock so thats a fair trade to me not mention rumors floating around about mass effect as well.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Yeh, just give back sony the huge amounts of money and support they gave. Then just compress it from around the 50GB it is to more like 25GB so that it can get on 3 disks then make a new engine, so that an Xbox fan can get MGS 4. Oh hang on, 360 fanboys have been asking for this game since it was announced, it is not going to happen ever!

Err, would you provide me with a link where he clearly states how the game could varely fit into a 50G BR-Disc, because I can remeber the whole deal end up on a misunderstood, 'cause the game could not fit into a 25GB disc for a few GBs, then Sony offering the DL-Disc...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

How come you are going on about saving money and still pay for live anyway?

If you really wanted to play MGS4 that badly, you would have gotten the PS3 for it ages ago as so many people here did as an investment into the future. That money excuse is extremely poor, games for PS3 and 360 are roughly the same and a PS3 for 399 is just as expensive as an elite with live and that still doesn't get you Blu ray, wifi and more. Money wise you made a poor investment in a cheap wife like it says in your signature. How you get off calling the console well known for hardware failures as the "stable" wife is beyond me.

*puts on flame jacket.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Munkeh111 said:
It is not coming to 360 ever. You are wasting your time
Sony have made it an exclusive for a reason, because they want people to get a PS3 because of it, so i am not so sure that just because you want the game, they are going to make one for the 360

Don't pull that Vader attitude on me lol -  you don't think (even if its just a little bit) that there COULD be some possibility ?  

Does it raise any speculation ?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/71062.html 

Understanding is the key.

FJ-Warez said:
Munkeh111 said:
Yeh, just give back sony the huge amounts of money and support they gave. Then just compress it from around the 50GB it is to more like 25GB so that it can get on 3 disks then make a new engine, so that an Xbox fan can get MGS 4. Oh hang on, 360 fanboys have been asking for this game since it was announced, it is not going to happen ever!

Err, would you provide me with a link where he clearly states how the game could varely fit into a 50G BR-Disc, because I can remeber the whole deal end up on a misunderstood, 'cause the game could not fit into a 25GB disc for a few GBs, then Sony offering the DL-Disc...

I am not sure anyway, it does not really matter

@ weebs, not I do not think that there is any possibility

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Khuutra said:
Munkeh111 said:
Sony have made it an exclusive for a reason, because they want people to get a PS3 because of it, so i am not so sure that just because you want the game, they are going to make one for the 360

I wasn't aware that Sony was in control of the exclusivity of games, particularly in this case.

So you think that Konami are doing it out the goodness of their heart

I said nothing of the sort - what I said was that I wasn't aware that Sony had any control here. To my knowledge, it's all in Konami's hands, as it should be.

If Konami sees money in it, MGS4 will come to the 360, whether or not it pisses off Kojima. The question comes down to what the suits want.

dabaus513 said:
MGS4 will go the 360. Your a fool if you think otherwise. The ps3 got bioshock so thats a fair trade to me not mention rumors floating around about mass effect as well.

Anyone who calls anyone a fool for a reason they can't proove is guess what ?

A FOOL.

Until we hear information to the contrary MGS4 is a PS3 exclusive . 

Khuutra said:
Munkeh111 said:
Khuutra said:
Munkeh111 said:

I wasn't aware that Sony was in control of the exclusivity of games, particularly in this case.

I said nothing of the sort - what I said was that I wasn't aware that Sony had any control here. To my knowledge, it's all in Konami's hands, as it should be.

If Konami sees money in it, MGS4 will come to the 360, whether or not it pisses off Kojima. The question comes down to what the suits want.

And what I am saying is that Sony has done something to get exclusivity, and they are not just going to let it go to 360, and it will sell enough to not make that necessary anyway (it is being bundled everywhere!)

Munkeh111 said:
FJ-Warez said:
Munkeh111 said:

I am not sure anyway, it does not really matter

@ weebs, not I do not think that there is any possibility

Well one of the main points in this case is the disc size + da power of da cellz, but so far we haven't see any conclusive evidence to prove that the game can't be made on the 360, I agree in the main point it will remain to the PS3, but not for technicall reasons...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Munkeh111 said:
Khuutra said:
Munkeh111 said:
Khuutra said:
Munkeh111 said:

And what I am saying is that Sony has done something to get exclusivity, and they are not just going to let it go to 360, and it will sell enough to not make that necessary anyway (it is being bundled everywhere!)

Well that makes this simple, then.

What did they do?

What is your source?