By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumour: Metal Gear Solid (the first one, duh) Coming to XBLA

they will put the game under xbox originals, the reason thats what namco is doing with soul calibur. so it makes sense that is what konami will do with metal gear solid. because by putting it under that area on xbox live, their wont be a limit to file size like their is on xbox live arcade games.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
starcraft said:
My mistake people. Meant to put 2.

But seriously, with the production costs of this game, the added costs of duplicating the same data over many times to achieve the publicity of an unneccessary dual layer Blu-Ray disk and the PS3's small userbase?

Expect a port.

Do you honestly think Konami kept MGS4 PS3 exclusive without dev funding, marketing support and hardware bundling from Sony? seriously?

Also, that "duplicating the same data over many times to achieve the publicity of an unnecessary dual layer Blu-Ray disk" statement is ignorance. PS3 devs span data on a bluray disk multiple times to increase disk read efficiency due to slow BlyRay speeds. That's far from "unnecessary".

endimion said:
now I wonder why everybody wants MGS... That game blows... and apparently even PS fan agree less and less buyer every time....

when people will start to understand they can see a movie for 7 bucks or less (and an actual good one) instead of paying 60 bucks for a game with slopy gameplay and you have to be honest a lame story if you compare it to the price of a movie ticket.... for usually a better plot and production...

am i the only one to see that ????

It's hard to believe, but people like the gameplay..... I don't know why either.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive