By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mii's in next ssb?

Should nintendo add the Mii as a character in the next super smash bros? I think it would be a good idea. You could customize your Mii's attacks from a mixture of other characters. And the next ssb will probably be on ninendos next console wihere the mii's probably will be more detailed. So what do you think?

Around the Network

So you think we will have a new Super smash this gen?

Depends...

I would much rather if you could create a character with it's own looks and abilities. And as you progress through the game, you unlock different parts, moves, and other goodies for your character... Now that would be an awesome idea...

EDIT: For the rest of you... chances are the Miis will be on Ninty's next console... There was an interview with someone (Miyamoto???) and he said that the mii's were just as important to keep exclusive to ninty games as Mario is...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
sc94597 said:
Should nintendo add the Mii as a character in the next super smash bros? I think it would be a good idea. You could customize your Mii's attacks from a mixture of other characters. And the next ssb will probably be on ninendos next console wihere the mii's probably will be more detailed. So what do you think?

How is that thinking it will be on the wii? How do you know ninteno'd next console won't have Mii'?

I doubt another Smash will come out for the wii that would mess up the rotation ! Tho they could proabaly have update on the disc to unlock mii characters ....

Around the Network

Being able to pick your special moves and speed etc would break the game. I shudder to think what could happen. Even with a "point" system for stats etc the good players would totally destroy this system. Would be cool though!

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Aiemond said:
Being able to pick your special moves and speed etc would break the game. I shudder to think what could happen. Even with a "point" system for stats etc the good players would totally destroy this system. Would be cool though!
The characters could only be used in multiplayer battles (Not online or in single player)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I don't know if they'll be a next smash bros, but if they're is Miis would be a nice add to it ( if miis are still around then)

maybe sometimes they could replace sandbags

Then it sounds like a fun idea if it is only offline multiplayer. It could be like making yourself as a player in sports games :)

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

if Mii's should ever to be in SSB they should have thier own moveset.

However it is highly doubtful there will even be a next SSB. If there was it would probably be on ninty's next console in which there probably won't be Miis making the idea quite pointless.