By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Iphone games--impressive graphics

This game was showcased just minutes ago at the WWDC, and frankly i am pretty impressed by the graphics; the guys at gizmodo even compared it to God of War.  Part of what made it impressive is that it was made (or at least ported) in just two weeks.  If it controls well and the price is right.. 

Monkeyball was also shown again, and has over 100 levels... it looks like it has great control and is only priced at 10 bucks. I'll post more if you guys are interested and if any other cool game related announcements occur.

Around the Network

lol, lol! lol!

I'm thinking of taking bet's on how badly Apples venture into the portable gaming market will hurt Sony way more than it hurts Microsoft.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Great it seems a bit less than a PSP ( however best looking PSP games had more time and budget than this I think).
Some video would be great

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

oh look a mobile phone that plays music and games, oh yeah i have a phone that does all the stuff the iphone does that cost me £70 on pay as you go, that was over a year ago.

i think this will bomb hard.

Around the Network

Wow, that's damn impressive.

Hmmm, good looking games with no buttons? Yeah, I can see how that threatens the DS.

/sarcasm.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

PS360ForTheWin said:
oh look a mobile phone that plays music and games, oh yeah i have a phone that does all the stuff the iphone does that cost me £70 on pay as you go, that was over a year ago.

Not that I really care about the iPhone, but do you have a cell that has graphics on the level of the PSP, plus tilt and motion-sensing? 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Viper1 said:
Hmmm, good looking games with no buttons? Yeah, I can see how that threatens the DS.

/sarcasm.

This man knows what he's talking about.

If it's one thing that will hold back iPhone games on the technical end, it's the lack of precision controls. A touch screen sans stylus cannot replicate the precision movements of a D-pad or analog stick.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

thekitchensink said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

Not that I really care about the iPhone, but do you have a cell that has graphics on the level of the PSP, plus tilt and motion-sensing?

No, but it has a touch screen and plays games and music and has 8gb of storage, besides on a phone i dont need or care about graphcis or motion sense, i have a PS3, 360 and a Wii for that, if i wanna play games on the go, ill buy a PSP or DS for alot less than the iphone and they both have more games.