By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR - First details on Call of Duty 5: CoD 4 engine running on Wii

If the Wii game is good, it will outsell at least the PS3 version.

Just like every Wii version of multi-platform games like Guitar Hero, Lego Stars Wars, etc... heck, even the Wii version of Lego Indiana Jones outsold the 360 version.

Around the Network

Good or not, they are at least making an effort, which is at trend I am glad to see.

BTW, I was also glad to see it on the 360 and PS3 after some initial disappointments with those.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I actually want this CoD5, I didn't play 3 - but I did play CoD4, I like the entire shooting genre on the Wii, it's a bit hard to get into if your sitting down, if they add balance board functions to the game, I'm going to preorder it.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Well know in good time if its going to be a high hitter, right?
Hopefully, it'll do well But Treyarch don't have a very good reputation.

Justice is always Right... Oh wait... that was Wright...

The magic words are online. Thats what I want to hear haha.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Well, it's Treyarch, so no one really cares about this version. Everyone I know is not buying CoD5. Treyarch = The suxxors.

Once Wii owners get an IW game, Wii owners will be very happy with their game, until then, don't get excited.

That's the spirit.  Seriously wait at least until we see vids of the gameplay and hands on impressions then make your judgement.

I personally liked COD3 on the Wii.  I thought the controls were very solid.  Sure graphics weren't great but the gameplay was there.

If they mnage to get the controller right this will probably be the version to buy, even though the Wii-haters will never admit it

Solid controls, online, and some new features is all thats really needed to make this game good. If it acomplishs at least that, then i might get it. Oh, and it needs to be better than Heroes 2.

This'll be 'good Wii version or bust' for me--I have CoD4 on my 360 if I need the graphical high, but this one on Wii (done well, of course) with online and local MP could be great.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

If they are taking the series back to WW2 then they will suffer lower sales than before....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot