By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The maximum age for gaming

lol @starcraft

Around the Network

As long as people enjoy pressing the buttons (and are capable of it), they'll game.

I don't think that the gamers of today (or yesterday, the first generation of gamers) will stop gaming when they get older. They'll do it less often, and less long, but they'll still do it.
I don't know whether they would go for the state of the art games or just the "ah, the olden, golden days"-games.

I think the maximum age for gaming should be 15.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

the minimum age is the age certificate it says on the box...
(jk)

I think the max age for gaming is when you can no longer physically or mentally play them :P My grandfather plays video games (got me started on them too xD ) and he's well in his 60's and as long as his hands stay fine, he plans on continuing >: )

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

It´s not about age, it´s about how long you can keep yourself interested in playing games.

I´m 23, been playing since the end of the NES generation, but now I feel this 7th gen will be the last one I´m in.

JGarret said:
It´s not about age, it´s about how long you can keep yourself interested in playing games.

I´m 23, been playing since the end of the NES generation, but now I feel this 7th gen will be the last one I´m in.
Why?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

rocketpig said:

???

headshot91 said:
rocketpig said:

???

Well, you're 16. Figure it out from there.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

starcraft, ever since the beginning of the last generation, my enjoyment while playing games has been going down, and now it´s accelerating, against my will :(

I still buy games, but I no longer have that "must open package right away and play it NOW" feeling.

In a nutshell, gaming is quickly getting uninteresting for me, and it´s out of my control...I feel like I´ve seen and played everything. Not even motion controls have been able to make me think "now this is a breath of fresh air".