By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD5 :world at war is set in WWII,co-op and vehicle in MP

COD5 article with images are taken down for legal reasons.
http://maximumfear.net/

We get flamethrower in COD5 that will melt the skin off the enemy - cool.
and will be able to burn buildings down.
and in single-mode, will be able to issue commands to soldiers.

Around the Network

It is not aliens, but the japanese use different tactics, so there wont be any real aliens

Wonder how it will sell in Japan.

Coca-Cola said:
Wonder how it will sell in Japan.

Well, FPSs dont sell well there anyway. I can't imagine the old FPS sold very well in Germany

I heard that the xbox 360 is the lead platform, the ps3 version is going to be a port.  I only have a ps3 so ill probably pass on this game if its a bad port.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Around the Network
getrdone said:
I heard that the xbox 360 is the lead platform, the ps3 version is going to be a port.  I only have a ps3 so ill probably pass on this game if its a bad port.

Well it's on the CoD 4 engine so it should work well on the PS3

Munkeh111 said:
getrdone said:

Well it's on the CoD 4 engine so it should work well on the PS3

I hope so, but IW had a team working on each platform.

PSN ID: getrdone25

aw thats a shame the WWII era doesn't interest me.

i want to see more to have an opinion about that

WiiStation360 said:
If the Wii version gets good reviews, it may be the first test to see if Wii owners are willing to purchase what many consider to be a "hardcore" 3rd party shooter. This is the first big name shooter that I can remember coming out with a Wii version along side the PS3/XBox/PC versions.

If it sells well, expect many 3rd parties to jump on the Wii hardcore bandwagon.

If it does not sell, expect a steady pile of casual games from 3rd parties for the Wii's lifetime.

This is not the first time CoD has been on the Wii and I love the series especially WWII. And before someone thinks of it, Not because I remember the real thing: I'm not quite that old. I prefer the earlier era because the weapons are human sized making it, to me, a better contest.

Unfortunately the previous try had the worst controls in history making the game pretty much unplayable. I hope they do better this time. If so, I'm in.