By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's looking forward to Too Human?

I think i've seen screenshots before I can't exactly remember , but from what I remembered it sounded interesting .

Around the Network

While I'm hoping it'll be good, it looks unlikely.

Looks like it's another hack and slash with a slightly interesting control scheme and more stats then you'd find in the usual hack and slash fest. On top of that, the graphics aren't that impressive from the video's I've seen, lacking polish and looks "jaggy".

Only saving grace is the developer, Silicon Knights are one of the best western development houses and maybe they can pull out a stunner, but right now, it doesn't look like it (imo). But I'm always happy to be wrong.

Also, doesn't help that they release a "trailer/video" introducing a character/type of character that lasted for 8 seconds, what a waste of time that was "Look up Too Human Valkryie video" for more info.

FaRmLaNd said:
Norse mythology is underutilised in games. I hope this game lives up to its setting, if so its a definite purchase for me.

I was never interested in this game one bit. While I still will definitely not pick this game up early I will give it a rent now to check it out.

I had no idea it was based on Norse mythology. That was the main selling point for me in terms of Valkyrie Profile many many years ago.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Its one of my most anticipated games of the year. The game will be highly focused on the single-player with co-op as an additional element.

There are a lot of developer diaries on gametrailers.com.

Whether it can get us as hooked as Diablo remains to be seen..

its going to be the biggest surprise of the year...

Around the Network
eliasg said:
its going to be the biggest surprise of the year...

Good or bad? Denis Dyack has been complaining a lot about how most people's impressions of the game come from their disastrous E3 showing a couple of years ago, and that the game has improved massively since then. I'm inclined to believe them as sillicon knights are one of my favourite developers

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

I was looking forward to getting it on Gamecube but that was like 100 years ago. Now I'm no longer interested. Has any game ever been in development for this long?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

As a former Diablo junkie I am looking forward to anything that remotely resembles its pure awesomeness in the same genre. Here's hoping Too Human turns out to be more like sacred rather than resembling the many mediocre roguelikes.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

tuoyo said:
I was looking forward to getting it on Gamecube but that was like 100 years ago. Now I'm no longer interested. Has any game ever been in development for this long?

this game has been in development since 99.

sad news is that after 9 years of development it still looks like a PS2/xbox game.and to top that off they cut the Multiplayer into half,,,,so 2 player co-op online instead of 4 player online co-op and only one player from each console instead of two player offline co-op.apearently 9 years wasn't enough to get that sorted out ,,another 10 years would have been required ;) j/k

SpartanFX said:
tuoyo said:

this game has been in development since 99.

sad news is that after 9 years of development it still looks like a PS2/xbox game.and to top that off they cut the Multiplayer into half,,,,so 2 player co-op online instead of 4 player online co-op and only one player from each console instead of two player offline co-op.apearently 9 years wasn't enough to get that sorted out ,,another 10 years would have been required ;) j/k

Oh, FFS: ps2/xbox level of graphics? It's not Gears but it still looks way better than anything last-gen consoles produced.

But hey, halving the multiplayer was sure a way to crap on themselves after months of hyping the 4 player co-op. 

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).