By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's looking forward to Too Human?

there are a bunch of videos on youtube and gamersyde.... The game is looking pretty damn cool.  I'm surprised the Microsoft hype machine isn't in full swing...  I know early previews were concerned with frame rate and such but apparantly a lot of that had to do with UE3 which they have scrapped.  Hopefully this game does well as Silicon Knights is a developer that needs to stay around....  They did a great job on twin snakes and I'm hoping this will be a commercial success.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

I hope so too. It will be good to have another AAA game mid year before the big ones come out later in the year. It does look good actually.

Tease.

Been waiting a long time, Im not a MMO guy but this looks good.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I kinda am looking forward to it, if it turns out good I'll buy it.

Eh... I think I will pass.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

@CDiablo
mate, who told you its an MMO????
It has a good coop section, but that's it. Its a pure Action - RPG
Science Fiction AND Norse Mythology (Freya FTW!)
What else could I ask for.
First Day Purchase!
If the game goes well, it will be another great new IP for the 360. And its a Trilogy!

I think its starting to look pretty good. I'll wait for reviews, but if it gets upwards of eighty ill rent it to try it out, upwards of 85 (which is very possible looking at it) i'll buy it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Although I don't own a 360 (yet), I WAS looking forward to this game, until they backpedaled on the multiplayer aspect. Originally, it was 4 player co-op over LIVE, with 2 player co-op local. Now it's 1 player local, and only 2 player co-op over LIVE.

I must say, it certainly took the wind out of my sails

Nevertheless, it still looks like a fun game. Just not the Diablo clone I was hoping it to be.

Uh-oh... I didn't realize they took out local 2-player co-op. That trows a big wrench in it for me. It will have to be a stellar game, then, for me to buy it early. Otherwise I'll wait until it comes down in price.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

I was under the impression the game still HAS 2 player local co-op?

Do you have a source Dolla?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS