By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1.05 million PS3s sold in Europe.

@NJ5

StarcraftManiac writes: "Btw: U look like HUS... With ur stupid claims! Mods... Where are you?! This thread needs to be locked down and this guy needs to be banned... He's really ruining vgcharts' image!"

By his logic, if you're going to ban people that hate another console, then you'd have to ban a lot of ppl here. So, if you're gonna ban Blue3 for defending the PS3 in the PS3 threads then what about banning all the Sony haters?

I say: What stupid claims? Because Maniac doesn't approve doesn't mean they're stupid.

NB! You also have to take into consideration that many here don't have english as their native language, so some stuff can sound harsher or have an other meaning that is actually intended.

Around the Network
bordello said:
@NJ5

StarcraftManiac writes: "Btw: U look like HUS... With ur stupid claims! Mods... Where are you?! This thread needs to be locked down and this guy needs to be banned... He's really ruining vgcharts' image!"

By his logic, if you're going to ban people that hate another console, then you'd have to ban a lot of ppl here. So, if you're gonna ban Blue3 for defending the PS3 in the PS3 threads then what about banning all the Sony haters?

I say: What stupid claims? Because Maniac doesn't approve doesn't mean they're stupid.

I would like to extend you an invitation to attend logic classes... Or maybe you can skip them and go right for the Nobel prize, since you are so quick in your conclusions.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

@NJ5

Ok, let me ask you this. Do you think Blue3 should get banned??

bordello said:

@NJ5

Ok, let me ask you this. Do you think Blue3 should get banned??

If someone repeatedly tries to convince people using the same stupid points, and annoys people again and again with the same kind of misleading rhetoric, and/or deliberately tries to spin news items to prove a previously disproved point after being warned, I think a temp-ban would be appropriate. I don't know if that's the case with Blue3, but if it isn't, it's probably getting closer every day.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

@ bordello:

}}Bordello said: ''I say: What stupid claims? Because Maniac doesn't approve doesn't mean they're stupid.''{{ 

U askin What stupid claims Blue3 makes:

Well... In this thread only:

Btw: Yellow is Blue3...

'since i believe the wiis is a joke, yet they do nothing but come here to troll and whine'

Look who's trolling.

'I dont hate the wii'

To me that sounds really contradicting considering what u said before (looks at yellow marked words above this one)!...

FishyJoe said:
I guess when you're doing that badly, 100k makes a difference.

'nice trollin, get lost on the way to the wii forum ?'

Bold claim!

FishyJoe said:
Blue3 said:
FishyJoe said:
I guess when you're doing that badly, 100k makes a difference.

nice trollin, get lost on the way to the wii forum ?

A bit sensitive, arent we?

'its the sony forum, you cant handle it get lost.' 

Trolling... Asking for a nasty response!

KruzeS said:
FishyJoe said:
Sony critics have just as much right to be here as Sony fanboys. If you can't handle it, too bad.

Oh no, you don't. This is his turf. Haven't noticed how territorial he is since the inception of the branded forums?

'well i question why wii fanboys who hate the PS3 post so much here.

take a look, the sony forum has more posts then wii/360 i guess every one wants a PS3 but for differant reasons they cant have one.'

Again... A stupid conclusion! Bold claims all over the place! 

'funny aint it, just shows how the wii fanboys really are'.

U should just look at yourself!

--------------------------------------

Well, i'm not going to argue about it any longer. I think i made my point... And now it's up to the mods to either lock this tread or temp-ban the guy!

Grtz... StarcraftManiac.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

I think this thread can be locked now, unless someone has something to say about the original topic.

@NJ5 

Well, I agree with you on that. But here's the thing, it seems strange to that ppl are so eager to step on all that has to do with Sonys PS3, everytime there's Sony news there are lots and lots of posts from ppl that seem wished Sonys demise.

I, myself really don't care about other systems but the PS3, so I don't give a rats ass what's what's going on on their forums. Since I'm not on those threads I don't know if there are lots of Sony fanboys putting down the competing consoles, but I find it strange that there's such a big interrest inn putting Sony down and hoping for Sonys failure. I'm not saying that you have said anythink like that, but it's the general feeling I get after following the multiple threads. Just my two cents.

@ bordello

Sony's brandname according to research tops the ranks of most valued brandname amongst consumers. The PS1 and PS2 dominated the home console industry for nearly a decade. There's a Dutch saying, the highest tree catches the most wind!

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

MikeB said:
@ bordello

Sony's brandname according to research tops the ranks of most valued brandname amongst consumers. The PS1 and PS2 dominated the home console industry for nearly a decade. There's a Dutch saying, the highest tree catches the most wind!

Hehe, that saying is pretty good and fitting, and translates nicely into Norwegian :)

Seems like it's true then, in that case congratulations ;) Sales are way better in Europe then in Japan. Unless we can expect more surprising confirmations :-/.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*