By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphic Whores = Men Who Like Women Only For Looks!

This is why we can't have nice things.

Around the Network

Yes, I can say that.

I own the PS3 because it has the best graphics and the best games.

End of.

MGS4!

Staude said:
greenmedic88 said:
colonelstubbs said:
I hate it when i get accused of being shallow...

What guy in his right mind would walk into a bar and start chatting up the....ugly chicks!? it just doesnt make sense!!!

Because they have awesome personalities.

In all seriousness, unless you have some common interest be it with a girl with homely or model-like looks, either way you're in for a boring conversation.

Rule of thumb: if a girl is just enough above average in looks that she doesn't have a complex over appearances to the point where she can't help making catty remarks about other girls, you may have found the balance between looks and personality.

Naturally you must asume that we all have the same kind of SUPER vision you must have, seeing as how you are able to tell a womans personality based on how she looks..

Ugly girls can be bitches too...

But beauti is relative. It's based on your personal preferences. Someone can think a girl looks really hot while another guy will think the same girls looks ugly.

Nothing super about understanding basic human behavior. You can tell a lot about a woman's personality even before she says a word if you know how to read them. 

Most women can tell enough about you to form a basic opinion before you open your mouth as well.

@Pikaboo

Eleckid FTW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Aww... someone @ed me!

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Around the Network

I'll have both thanks. A great gameplay with horrible graphics is an eyesore while good graphics with poor gameplay gets old quick. A game can have both (e.g COD4:MW). The problem with something like the wii is that it has crossed out the graphics part from the get-go so there is no opportunity for having both (for the most part)

Same analogy  can be applied to women: a woman who has bad looks and a great personality= my friend but no sexual attraction; woman with great looks and bad personality = nice at first but annoying after I get over her looks (one night stand). Woman with both=perfection.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I owned a Wii for a while and I have to say the PS3 and 360 beat the Wii in gameplay as well most of the time.

I'm personally sick of the Wii Fanboy argument that Gameplay and Graphics are mutually exclusive. 

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Could have just as easily said shallow haha. Most of us here(keyword most) know what the word means.

Anyways to a certain extent I agree. But once again I think the most important thing to graphics is if it fits the atmosphere and world the game is trying to display. Sometimes that art design needs to be super real and sometimes it needs to be amazing like Okami was. It's just devs seems to overuse the excessively real graphic design and it just starts getting old. That's my opinion on graphics though.

freezemachine said:

Gameplay makes the game, it always has and it always will. Grahpics and all other physcial attributes are a BONUS, not a requirement.

no, no, no. gameplay is sex and then this sentence is right. i like gameplay.

what thats sooo not true im not a graphic whore but you couldn't pay me to date an ugly or fat chick