By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your dream car.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
nextgreatchamp said:
papflesje said:
Just one that is safe, has ample storage space, allows for (future) wife and kids to be seated, and doesn't waste too much gas.

I don't need a penis extension like most people who want the most flashy cars that don't even have enough space to pick up a loaf of bread.

not enough space for a loaf of bread but definitely enough space for a chick or two. This is your "dream car" thread not your "what car am i going to get". So your telling me you rather drive one of these:

safe? depends on your driving skills, ample storage-has four doors, wife/kids-again has four doors so they'll fit, i doubt that this car is a gas guzzler. i think this car fits your criteria.
I'd rather drive that kind of car than a car that has absolutely no use except to boast a bit about how many years you've had to work to be able to buy the car you're going to wreck the next time you go over 140 km/h.   And if your definition of "a chick or two" is apparently thinner than a loaf of bread, you can keep the two anorexic chicks.

papflesje said:
nextgreatchamp said:
papflesje said:
Just one that is safe, has ample storage space, allows for (future) wife and kids to be seated, and doesn't waste too much gas.

I don't need a penis extension like most people who want the most flashy cars that don't even have enough space to pick up a loaf of bread.

not enough space for a loaf of bread but definitely enough space for a chick or two. This is your "dream car" thread not your "what car am i going to get". So your telling me you rather drive one of these:

safe? depends on your driving skills, ample storage-has four doors, wife/kids-again has four doors so they'll fit, i doubt that this car is a gas guzzler. i think this car fits your criteria.
I'd rather drive that kind of car than a car that has absolutely no use except to boast a bit about how many years you've had to work to be able to buy the car you're going to wreck the next time you go over 140 km/h. And if your definition of "a chick or two" is apparently thinner than a loaf of bread, you can keep the two anorexic chicks.

I didn't know people get in recks just because they go 85mph, maybe you should have said something like 210km/h.

Anyways, my dream car is to have no car, and to just have one of these.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

@ nordlead: try bumping any sports car into whatever you please at 140 km/h. (hell, 100 km/h for all that matters) You won't even recognize it as a car afterwards and wonder why 4 wheels were found at the scene of the accident.

papflesje said:
@ nordlead: try bumping any sports car into whatever you please at 140 km/h. (hell, 100 km/h for all that matters) You won't even recognize it as a car afterwards and wonder why 4 wheels were found at the scene of the accident.

how about any car in general for that matter. Just because someone wants to buy a sports car doesn't mean that they are going to be careless with it. any care can be wrecked at any time, it all depends on the driver, not the car.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network

I just like Lamborghinis 

how about any car in general for that matter. Just because someone wants to buy a sports car doesn't mean that they are going to be careless with it. any care can be wrecked at any time, it all depends on the driver, not the car.

You're not serious, are you? :-/

I suggest you look into the design of a station wagon and a typical sports car. A station wagon (or any city car) will be more durable than your typical sports car, and therefore survive a crash much better.

papflesje said:

You're not serious, are you? :-/

I suggest you look into the design of a station wagon and a typical sports car. A station wagon (or any city car) will be more durable than your typical sports car, and therefore survive a crash much better.

It's not the car you want to survive a crash, it is the passengers. (And the pedestrians if any are involved)... A big sturdy car is not neccessarily safer to the occupants than a small car or even a sports car.

A lot of cars are in fact about as safe as a straw house, whether they be sports cars or not. I agree however sports car manufacturers are generally less focused upon safety measures than average cars, but many average cars are still no more safe (at the same speed) than a sports car.

I am in fact pretty sure my choice above (the alfa) would in fact be more safe than the picture "nextgreatchamp" posted.... and in fact most of the cars posted would be safer than it, although mainly due to them being newer.

i'm almost there...

Within reason:

Honda S2000

or

Lotus Elise

My dream car I'll never, ever own:

Lamborghini Reventon