By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo... OMG thats ALL that I can say. BRILLIANT! Wiifit made me cry.

vaio said:
Wow just amazing, congrats to you and your friend. You should take pictures and document this and write an article for VGC which in turn we could digg so otheres like your friend out there might find their way to gaming.

Will do! I'll see if I can get them up tomorrow for everyone who wants to see.

Tease.

Around the Network

Thanks for the story. You might want to check out We Ski since it's a balance board game.

Cool, this story made my hairs on my arms rise.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Once again, it is not just for Granny and Soccer mom. It's for everyone.

Sometimes, it is not HD or better graphics could help for a better gaming experience. 

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Man, you made my eyes all wet ;)

Around the Network

Call Oprah. Then we all win.

Wow, thats great to be honest...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
FishyJoe said:
Thanks for the story. You might want to check out We Ski since it's a balance board game.

Thanks for that, will def check it out.

Tease.

Wonderful story Squilliam, more games are coming out that he will be able to control by sitting on the wii board. ( another good example is RRR3.)

Lets spread this message to everyone out there who can't play with a traditional controller that now they can play computer games with the balance board.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Squilliam said:
FishyJoe said:

Thanks for that, will def check it out.

Actually, it should be RRR TV Party. Butt-minigames collection.

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.