By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo... OMG thats ALL that I can say. BRILLIANT! Wiifit made me cry.

Thats gold.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

That's a great story.

Thanks everyone! :)

Nintendos Blue Ocean is like the black sea. Everyone can float in it.

Or so it seems.

Tease.

Man, that's a story =).

Here in my country, not a really good country to a videogame player anyway, a morning TV show was showing a disabled guy, without both hands, playing Wii Sports Tennis and, man, few times I have seen somebody having THAT much of fun!

Sorry bad english =P

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Really, thanks for sharing. That warmed my heart right up.

Around the Network
Daileon said:
Man, that's a story =).

Here in my country, not a really good country to a videogame player anyway, a morning TV show was showing a disabled guy, without both hands, playing Wii Sports Tennis and, man, few times I have seen somebody having THAT much of fun!

Sorry bad english =P

Good story! Your english is fine! Haha serious.

Actually it was a funny task trying to get the Wii Fit calibrated to him. He couldn't get onto the board fast enough so it kept stopping and asking for confirmation, then when he got it right the board turned off! So in the end I had to pick him up and put him on the board.

Another thing since hes really short - 72 CM and he weighs 36 kilograms his BMI was 69.5! We got all sorts of stern messages from the Wii about his weight it was seriously hillarious! Its not like he's overweight or anything, but man it was funny.

Tease.

That's awesome.

Nintendo has really made something special this generation, being a PS3 fan myself, I find it harder and harder to hate on a company who is trying to bring people together.

That story was really heartwarming.
I give a thumbs up for Nintendo and Squilliam.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Sweet. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Wow just amazing, congrats to you and your friend. You should take pictures and document this and write an article for VGC which in turn we could digg so otheres like your friend out there might find their way to gaming.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.