By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boycotting Nintendo !!!

Euphoria14 said:
sc94597 said:
MEtroid prime 3 has voice acting. I'm sure disaster day of crisis,the next zelda, will too. So boycott isn't valid.

NO!!! Zelda wouldn't be the same with VA. I haven't heard link speak yet outside of the cartoon show. It is better that way.

I didn't play the CD-i game, but that doesn't matter. ;)

Don't you think it's time for the Zelda games to evolve, and seeing as Nintendo is all about innovation then perhaps it's time to get innovative and give Link and the people of his world voices, I'd rather hear them say their dialogue rather than read everything, cuz if I want to read, I'll read a book thanks.

Around the Network

Link never even have text speech in the other games. Link should not talk, everybody else should.

sc94597 said:
Euphoria14 said:
sc94597 said:
MEtroid prime 3 has voice acting. I'm sure disaster day of crisis,the next zelda, will too. So boycott isn't valid.

NO!!! Zelda wouldn't be the same with VA. I haven't heard link speak yet outside of the cartoon show. It is better that way.

LInk doesn't have to talk.

@Jake EVerybody has to talk? It adds to the story more when she is quiet. Same thing for link.

so they add more to the story when their mute than if they were to speak, sorry I don't buy that and this is one of the reasons for my Boycott of Nintendo.

jake_the_fake1 said:
Euphoria14 said:
sc94597 said:

Don't you think it's time for the Zelda games to evolve, and seeing as Nintendo is all about innovation then perhaps it's time to get innovative and give Link and the people of his world voices, I'd rather hear them say their dialogue rather than read everything, cuz if I want to read, I'll read a book thanks.

Zelda did evolve. Link somehow became ambidextrous and can now swing a sword with his left and right hands.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

i boycott, boycott threads

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
Euphoria14 said:
sc94597 said:

@Jake EVerybody has to talk? It adds to the story more when she is quiet. Same thing for link.

so they add more to the story when their mute than if they were to speak, sorry I don't buy that and this is one of the reasons for my Boycott of Nintendo.

Yes, if samus is mute and everybody else talks. It gives samus a mysterious type of characteristic where you want to know about her, and cherish every little bit of information you get.

sc94597 said:
Link never even have text speech in the other games. Link should not talk, everybody else should.

Then were some what in agreement, join my boycott so at least everyone in links world has a voice even is link remains mute as Helen Keller.

sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
Euphoria14 said:
sc94597 said:

Yes, if samus is mute and everybody else talks. It gives samus a mysterious type of characteristic where you want to know about her, and cherish every little bit of information you get.

Not just that, but it allows you to live the story in your view as opposed to the main character's. I'll agree with giving the NPC's voices however.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Cougarman said:
i boycott, boycott threads

If your gonna boycott anything.....

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=28445 

Boycott these!! 

ill admit im not into the Wii im not into Wiifit im not into countless mario remakes either, or the whole Wii mote, but Nintendo is a brand that represents gaming its been around for some time now and deserves the up most respect. oh ya and boycotting threads are over i cant stand them so people stop making them! please.

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!