By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What gaming purchases do you regret?

Super Paper Mario, I never got into the game, I left the game in Ch. 2
I'm not saying it's a bad game, I just never got interested in it

another was Mario Party 5 where I thought it would be as great as 4, but it wasn't. I was really disappointed when items got replaced by stickers...

Around the Network

Offtopic.

Hey Thanny, is your name Danny, but you pronounce it Thanny?

Warioware Smooth Moves. Gosh that game is crap.

I don't usually buy bad games, but so soon after the Wii's launch, there weren't many games available, and it looked like a promising party title pre release.

House of the Dead 2 +3 , it just has aged poorly and dropping pennys to play for 10minutes fun, is ok at the arcade, but the game is crap on a console. I only got it because RE UC was so great and I wanted more light gun goodness. Sega should have given the wii a HoD game made from the ground up, but they choose to a ubisoft and I got ripped off.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

splinter cell chaos theory, i found it really interesting but qhen i got to play it i didn`t enjoyed it at all, also call of duty 3, i though i`d really like the world war scenario...but that got so boring after the second mission.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Around the Network

PS2. The only game that was worth playing for it was GT3. After finishing that I bought a xbox and never regretted it.

Wario World for the GC. Pure crap.
Also my PS1, I regret it because I had to borrow a N64 from a friend to play the best games.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Unreal Tournament III for PS3 - no coop or splitscreen was very very disappointing

@imthelegend

ps2 a regretfull purchase? thats the first time i think ive ever heard that

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

Unreal Tournament 2004. I just bought it recently. The amount of servers actually playing is much smaller than I thought it would be, and the game itself is just a mindless frag/spam fest. I would be even more disappointed if I paid more than $15 for it.

Also, my PS3.  While it does an awesome job playing/upscaling PS2 games, it so is not worth the $600 I originally paid for it.