By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Qore for PSN

Torillian said:
Well I have to assume that eventually all those things will wind up on the internet, but it sounds like they did a pretty good job at getting enough exclusive info that if you really care about knowing stuff like that as soon as possible then it would be worth it 

Actually, Qore eps 1 is already up on youtube. I would link/embed it but I dont know how mods may feel about that. I just finished watching it, its OK, its not bad because it does what it advertises, its like a magazine just as a video (AND IN HD!! ). I think it will get better depending on what is in that eps of Qore. The Socom confrontation interviews were interesting, although the rest (soul calibur IV, Afro Samurai, secret agent clank) didnt really interest me. Im pretty sure that when they do something about Resistance 2, White Knight Chronicles (if they add that to an eps) ...etc it would be much more interesting. 

Around the Network

SnakeEyez said:

The Socom confrontation interviews were interesting, although the rest (soul calibur IV, Afro Samurai, secret agent clank) didnt really interest me.

Did you see the videos on Unleashed? Those were awesome.

As for the interviews, my favorite was the guy talking about Soul Calibur, and the inclusion of Darth Vader. You could tell he hated the idea deep down, but he had to follow the company line. All the words he was saying were positive, but the expression in his face told you he didn't like saying it.

It made me laugh.  

I bought the annual subscription to Qore, and I pleased with what I got. With the subcription it comes to 2 dollars an issue, and I think tht the content provided is well worth it. I see a lot of potential in Qore for the future. I think this is the place were Sony should debut all its games throught the year. Getting to be the first to see God of War 3 or a Trailer of FFXIII will make this completely worth it. If they are going to be giving away beta keys with every episode it will be more than worth the price of admishin (spelling).

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

TheRealMafoo said:

SnakeEyez said:

The Socom confrontation interviews were interesting, although the rest (soul calibur IV, Afro Samurai, secret agent clank) didnt really interest me.

Did you see the videos on Unleashed? Those were awesome.

As for the interviews, my favorite was the guy talking about Soul Calibur, and the inclusion of Darth Vader. You could tell he hated the idea deep down, but he had to follow the company line. All the words he was saying were positive, but the expression in his face told you he didn't like saying it.

It made me laugh.

I was not aware that there was star wars unleashed videos, damn guy from youtube! LOL I see what you mean, the guy was reluctantly speaking about darth vader, especially when he talks about how having darth vader makes it mandatory that you have some of his force moves or it wouldnt make no sense. Funny how it makes even less sense having him with force moves to make him a possible cheese character.

@KBG29

that would be a bad idea because it would be dramatically shrinking their audience if they were to make announcements and such through Qore because not everybody (like me) will buy into Qore. Although im pretty sure an announcement (GOW III RELEASE DATE OMG!!) would be posted all over blogs like kotaku and such, but it wouldnt be as big of a grand stage and OMG factor as if it were to be announced at E3 or sony's gamer day and such.  

Ooooh... there's a Socom piece on it and I'll have a good chance to get into the beta? Well, time for me to download it and watch it then. ;)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

Seems like Qore is kinda the replacement for the whole Playstation Underground thing with the exclusive access to demos and betas

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII