By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally got a dualshock 3

So I got a dualshock 3 and the first thing I did was pop in GTA4 and starting running into things with my car. I never realized how much rumble made a difference to my gaming until I didn't have it. 

Around the Network

these stilll arent out in europe, its pissin me off, but what du think of it compared to Dualshock 2 or Sixaxis

OMG i bought one yesterday too in anticipation for MGS4. I can't believe how much better it is than the SIXAXIS! I've been missing out for so long!

Did you notice it also seemed really sturdy and the triggers are smoother?

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

^ Yeah I noticed that. It's a much sturdier controller and certainly feels more like a console controller instead of the PC controller the sixaxis felt like.

Compared to the DS2 is feels almost the same, maybe a little heavier but not much. I still don't like the L2 and R2 triggers are exposed so that when you set it down they touch the ground/table. My brother broke his R2 trigger cause he stepped on it and the trigger got depressed to far. They should have built in some sort of plastic catch like on the 360 controller when they redesigned the DS3.

JOKA_ said:
OMG i bought one yesterday too in anticipation for MGS4. I can't believe how much better it is than the SIXAXIS! I've been missing out for so long!

Did you notice it also seemed really sturdy and the triggers are smoother?

Soooooo your saying DS3 owners have a slight advantage over 6axis owners in MP? I like to keep a long list of excuses for when I get my ass handed to me in MP: "My hands are clamy", "a turkish clown drove his van into my living room", "I just ate", "My fingers are broken" and now I add "you have a DS3 you damn hacker".

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

^^ hahahaha well the triggers do seem smoother to me, but that might just be because its brand new. If I were you, I might just stick with "a turkish clown drove his van into my living room" lol :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League