By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SSBB best fighter of all time?

Smash Bros. is totally fun, totally deep, totally rewarding, and total mayhem! I love it!

..........But calling it the best fighting game ever will make Bob Barker roll over in his grave.

What do you mean, he's not dead!

Around the Network

no combos=fail.

Why would you make a fighting game with no combos? How stupid is nintendo? Brawl seems like a noob game sometimes with all the stupid camping and lack of tech.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

to me atleast SC1+2 and VF5 are higher up on the list

Tekken Tag Tournament.

And, yes, i am being serious

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Riot Of The Blood said:
brawl is rather unbalanced. A character like metaknight makes damn near half the cast unplayable.

I dunno, someone once told me that my MetaKnight is better than your MetaKnight and i don't even play with him most of the times... ^^;

Around the Network

I only like Super Smash Bros. fighting games. I couldn't care less about any others. Brawl is the best fighting game ever, then Melee, then the original.

By the way, I'm reviewing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, in a similar style to the AVGN, and it will be done by either the end of today, or tomorrow, so please check it out soon.

I know this may sound odd, but I don't really consider it to be a traditional fighting game. It's more like a platformer where you can do fighting moves. It's its own thing and for what it is, it's fantastic. Just as good as any fighting game. Out of what i would consider a traditional fighting game I would have to say that my favorites are Killer Instinct and Street Fighter.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@ a.l.e.x00 )

"I never played all the other fighting games, because I hate them, but brawl is the best fighting game ever" - yea... that sounds logical ... uhh

@Dp

Umm, your metaknight is not better than mines. LOL. I don't know where that idea came from.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@Riot

Dunno, it's just what i was told.

I'd love to play you but i'm afraid the lag is gonna be painful since i'm from Europe.