By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Viewtiful Joe 3

Is there a chance that will Capcom develop Viewtiful Joe 3?

It was one of my favorites series from last gen, definitely on my top 5 (see my avatar), but the series is incomplete. We need the ending.

It would be nice if they develop Viewtiful Joe 3 for the Wii. Imagine the new powerups that can be created with the IR Pointer or motion. Just like the new powers in the DS version.

Around the Network

yeah i agree with RolStoppable

just look at VJ for the DS

it sold around 650 units its first week

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=2601

It felt like they made a thousand VJs in a very short span though. The first was amazing, then the others just felt rushed.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Never played VJ, am I missing out.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The first was good.
The others were meh.

I still have not beaten the second one.Too boring.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network

they might,
But it would have to be developed by another developer and it might not be the same as VJ 1 and 2.

Would be too awesome! :D 1&2 Were fantastic, as was the DS version! :) Although I still haven't beaten Viewtiful Joe 2... I'm stuck on the final boss. :(

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Eh. I loved the first one. The second one was also great fun, although it wasn't as good as the first.

The DS one wasn't fun at all to me.

It would be nice to have a third console entry in the series, but I don't see it happening.

I've never played it, but what's up with the name? Viewtiful? What does that mean?

Cheebee said:
Would be too awesome! :D 1&2 Were fantastic, as was the DS version! :) Although I still haven't beaten Viewtiful Joe 2... I'm stuck on the final boss. :(

hahah I've got the first one... stuck in the "the magnificent five"... on kids :P one day I'll finish it.

what I find worse is beating every boss again, cheap way to make it more difficult

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!