By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Cremator said:
starcraft said:
Cremator said:
Starcraft's back. Its over Starcraft+Cremator>Darth+Colonel. LOL

Haha. Well in that case how about we bow out while we are ahead, call it a day, and let this thread die before someone gets banned?

Everyone in agreement?

I agree. I think Colonel is probably given up already after I obliterated him.

That's kind of a backhanded way of bowing out, isn't it? By baiting him back into it, you're contradicting yourself.

This thread truly has gotten out control, just let it die, he said he has decided, no need for further discussion, right?

Around the Network

He said that you guys helped him make a decision, but I still can't tell what he wants, so I'll give my input:

Get a 360 if:
Halo and Gears are the big games for you. Sure, there's things like Crackdown or Dead Rising, but from my perspective those are the types of "good" games that make the library more robust. The PS3 has those same types of good games. The 360 also has LO, Blue Dragon, etc if you like that, but since both systems have/will have RPGs, its simply a matter of which ones you'd rather play

Get a PS3 if:
Since you want to play all those wonderful PS2 games, get a PS3 for the BC, along with a slew of good games like Ratchet, Uncharted, HS, and, contrary to many people's beliefs, multiplats DO exist on the PS3, so COD4, GTA4, etc are on there too. Also, I saw your list of PS2 games that you want to play, and most of them will have sequels exclusively on the PS3, so that should really seal the deal if you plan on picking up this system. Also, it doesn't break ;) jk jk And btw, MGS4 is coming out Thursday, if that means anything

BMaker11 said:
He said that you guys helped him make a decision, but I still can't tell what he wants, so I'll give my input:

Get a 360 if:
Halo and Gears are the big games for you. Sure, there's things like Crackdown or Dead Rising, but from my perspective those are the types of "good" games that make the library more robust. The PS3 has those same types of good games. The 360 also has LO, Blue Dragon, etc if you like that, but since both systems have/will have RPGs, its simply a matter of which ones you'd rather play

Get a PS3 if:
Since you want to play all those wonderful PS2 games, get a PS3 for the BC, along with a slew of good games like Ratchet, Uncharted, HS, and, contrary to many people's beliefs, multiplats DO exist on the PS3, so COD4, GTA4, etc are on there too. Also, I saw your list of PS2 games that you want to play, and most of them will have sequels exclusively on the PS3, so that should really seal the deal if you plan on picking up this system. Also, it doesn't break ;) jk jk And btw, MGS4 is coming out Thursday, if that means anything

He's waiting it out buying a ps2 (and maybe a psp?). 

It's a safe decision.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

^He already has a psp

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

360 great games great online cheeper price great DLC and many more good games comming out =) oh did i say it was cheeper?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
allergic said:
buy a 360. More games, best multiplats, great pad, unique live, a lot of exclusive in 2008 (gow2, banjo3, vp2, fable2, too human, tales of vesperia, infinite undiscovery), lower price, best support

HAHAHAHAHA dont be ridiculous. The sixaxis and dual shock trample all over the 360s shitty pad.

LOL. You keep rocking that controller designed around a d-pad and I'll keep enjoying a controller built for hands larger than a six year old with an analog stick positioned right where your left thumb naturally sits.

PS. Convex triggers are teh suck. I have no idea why Sony thought those were a good idea. They manage to continually take an outdated controller and make it worse

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

The BC of the PS3 is really great for PS2 JRPGs -- the full screen smoothing makes them look pretty nice, even on a HDTV. The only thing most of them really lack, relative to modern HD JRPGs, is widescreen support.

Definately get a 80GB PS3 if you like JRPGs.

You can play most, if not all of the PS2 JRPGs, and will probably have better access to future JRPGs, which tend to come from Japanese dev houses that are probably going to focus on the PS3 due to disc space and and making games for Japan, not the US.

BMaker11 said:

Get a 360 if:

Get a PS3 if:

If PS3 got tons of great RPGs that would be awsome. I don't know of any coming out though other than disagaea 3. Also, if I don't like FPS, you feel that 360 library doesn't have enough variety to stand on its own vs PS3? Really I think they are both great systems. Gotta wait until at least E3 though and see if PS3 gets tons of announcemnts or Wii or if 360 conitunes getting lots of games...

Q_A_X said:
Get a PS3.

Better games, better graphics, free online, better controller, Blu-Ray player, looks nicer than the 360, etc...

There is nothing in the 360's favour.

Agreed buy a PS3. PS3 is better than 360.  FF XIII + MGS 4 + GT 5 + God of War 3 = PS3 Win.

Rock_on_2008 said:
Q_A_X said:
Get a PS3.

Better games, better graphics, free online, better controller, Blu-Ray player, looks nicer than the 360, etc...

There is nothing in the 360's favour.

Agreed buy a PS3. PS3 is better than 360. FF XIII + MGS 4 + GT 5 + God of War 3 = PS3 Win.

I love it when you list games that aren't even released yet. It's even better when you only list unreleased games.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/