By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
darthdevidem01 said:
@Starcraft

yes and.....Deisagaei 3 & Valkyria chronicles beat them...

Really?  I wasn't aware you'd already played them.

Whats the gameplay like?   

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

@starcraft

theres a thing called critics....you know the same ones that think so far all JRPG's on 360 are mediocre...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@starcraft

theres a thing called critics....you know the same ones that think so far all JRPG's on 360 are mediocre...

Oh right, you mean like that Famitsu thing?  The one that labelled both Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon AAA? 

Those critics?  

So you haven't played any of those games? 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@starcraft

You are trailing of the discussion....we are talking about SRPG's

and yes Valkyria Chronicles is supposedly the best one.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Get either a PS2 or a Xbox 360 the PS3 is not worth it even though you are really interested in movies the diffrence is not big enough and it is also very few good exclusiv games (for my standards) on the PS3 and by the Sony forcast it don't look like it will be a price cut this year.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Around the Network

Get BOTH?
Anyway, since autumn there won`t be anymore questions like this. =)
Both platforms will have strong lineups of games. So it will be about preference only. =]

Well, for me FFXIII FTW, everything else doesn`t REALLY maters. A bit tired from gaming, so this game is only that matters to me. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

allergic said:
buy a 360. More games, best multiplats, great pad, unique live, a lot of exclusive in 2008 (gow2, banjo3, vp2, fable2, too human, tales of vesperia, infinite undiscovery), lower price, best support

HAHAHAHAHA dont be ridiculous. The sixaxis and dual shock trample all over the 360s shitty pad.

On Topic:

Buy a PS3. Better exclusives, more powerful console, more reliable console, free online, Blu-ray, eventual backwards compatibility, rechargable non battery operated controllers as standard....

You know it makes sense

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

masterb8tr said:
hmm if you're into jrpg and srpg you should not go with the 360 while it does have a fairly good line up dont expect them announcing alot of new stuff. We all know the reason why the 360 got its jrpg is due to microsoft struggle to achieve victory in japan. Sadly it seems like thats not going to happen anymore.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=28364

The truth is the 360 is an utter failure in japan and the system wont get alot of jrpg in the distant future.

The 360 is not cheaper than the ps3, cause you have to buy all that extra stuff and thus it gets more expensive. My xbox has had 2 rrod, 2 controllers are broken, 2 headsets and 2 games(360's fault). ps3= no problems at all.

The one advantage the Xbox360 has though, which should make keep the JRPGs coming is the overwhelming english speaking market dominance it has over the PS3.

Tease.

colonelstubbs said:
allergic said:
buy a 360. More games, best multiplats, great pad, unique live, a lot of exclusive in 2008 (gow2, banjo3, vp2, fable2, too human, tales of vesperia, infinite undiscovery), lower price, best support

HAHAHAHAHA dont be ridiculous. The sixaxis and dual shock trample all over the 360s shitty pad.

On Topic:

Buy a PS3. Better exclusives, more powerful console, more reliable console, free online, Blu-ray, eventual backwards compatibility, rechargable non battery operated controllers as standard....

You know it makes sense

Ok Colonelstupid... i don't want to say which one is better but your posts just don't make sense.

Have you even held a 360 controller? Alot of people like it so i wouldn't say it is shitty, so i would take back that comment if i were you because "you know it doesn't make sense"

ToastyJaguar said:
colonelstubbs said:
allergic said:

On Topic:

You know it makes sense

Ok Colonelstupid... i don't want to say which one is better but your posts just don't make sense.

Have you even held a 360 controller? Alot of people like it so i wouldn't say it is shitty, so i would take back that comment if i were you because "you know it doesn't make sense"

360 controller is by far the best ever created, no one can denyed that....

*edit , only PS fanboys who never keep it on hand...