By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft unveiling new 360 RPGs next week in Japan

darthdevidem01 said:
@soriku

no I think they probably will show tales of vesperia n unveil Cry on....also maybe they bribed Namco for another JRPG

I am SERIOUSLY ROOTING for Wii to steal all the JRPG's from 360..
Why do you hate the 360 so blindly?  Do you own a Wii? 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I could give a *&%& about f*^&ing final *&$%ing fantasy XIII.
Mass Effect will be the best rpg this gen., unless mass effect 2 is better. or another non-cliche, or originally good rpg comes out.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

@Starcraft

I own a PSWii

I don't hate 360....I just want the developers of those games to get a larger & more appreciating audience

seriously seeing LO not become a Million Seller make me feel really bad...it deserves so much....but its 360's fault that it couldn't do more

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@mrstickball

good RPG's that get lower than 85 on average....yeah sure I am soooo bitter right now

for me I have made it clear many times

FF13>>>>>all

MikeB would be deeply offended by that.  He thinks Japanese games should be judged by Japanese media (primarily Famitsu) rather than biased Western interests.

Famitsu gave both LO and BD AAA scores.

Even in the West, the main reason LO got marked down is because it was too much like Final Fantasy. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Strategyking92 said:
Mass Effect will be the best rpg this gen., unless mass effect 2 is better. or another non-cliche, or originally good rpg comes out.

that is a massive statement.. considering WoW is getting an expansion. Winner PC.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

@starcraft

I don't care whether MikeB would be offended or not

my point was as a franchise FF>>>all for me

ssj12 said:
Strategyking92 said:

that is a massive statement.. considering WoW is getting an expansion. Winner PC.

isn't WoW an MMO? Oh yeah! That's right! It is!

*Underlined for  further clarity

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@mrstickball

good RPG's that get lower than 85 on average....yeah sure I am soooo bitter right now

for me I have made it clear many times

FF13>>>>>all

MikeB would be deeply offended by that. He thinks Japanese games should be judged by Japanese media (primarily Famitsu) rather than biased Western interests.

Famitsu gave both LO and BD AAA scores.

Even in the West, the main reason LO got marked down is because it was too much like Final Fantasy.

It was marked down because it was old school, something the Japanese don't mind but people in the West generally do

darthdevidem01 said:
@Starcraft

I own a PSWii

I don't hate 360....I just want the developers of those games to get a larger & more appreciating audience

seriously seeing LO not become a Million Seller make me feel really bad...it deserves so much....but its 360's fault that it couldn't do more

Blue Dragon 200k jap sales

Lost Odyssey low 100k sales 

Disgaea 3 low 100k sales

Valkyria low 100k sales 

How exactly is releasing jrpgs on the ps3 make it available to a larger audience?  Oh yeah, because it's the console you own and favor. 

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

@Bitmap Frogs

OMG

Disgaei is an SRPG

Valkyria is an SRPG