By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft unveiling new 360 RPGs next week in Japan

I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft was finally unveiling some new IP's from Nippon Ichi since they reached a contract with them awhile ago.

Darth, it's OK man. You don't have to be too bitter about the 360 getting all of the good RPGs. Let it go, the Playstation isn't where the fun is at anymore ;)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

@mrstickball

good RPG's that get lower than 85 on average....yeah sure I am soooo bitter right now

for me I have made it clear many times

FF13>>>>>all

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Cry On, Last Remnant, Lost Odyssey II, Blue Dragon II, Star Ocean IV and hopefully something Final Fantasy related :D

mrstickball said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft was finally unveiling some new IP's from Nippon Ichi since they reached a contract with them awhile ago.

Darth, it's OK man. You don't have to be too bitter about the 360 getting all of the good RPGs. Let it go, the Playstation isn't where the fun is at anymore ;)

not bad, heres hoping for new IPS from Nippon Ichi, i would be happy with a disgaea 3 port. 

When discussing the 360 and PS3 for this genre, it's basically "every small or medium sized RPG in existance vs. FF XIII." For a lot of people,  they'd pick FFXIII.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

@Soriku

sorry....but FF has been my favorite game ever since it was my 2nd game on SNES...that aint gonna change

BTW why have you put VErsus XIII above actual XIII.....since when are spin-offs better than the actual thing

@BOd

exactly...for many of us...the next big RPG is always whenever the next Final Fantasy's gonna come out..

@darth

That was true for me until they screwed up with FF11. FF12 was only okay for me. But I am glad they are returning to some of their roots in FF13 so there is hope (although we have seen very little of the game no?)

@eagleseye

FF11 was an MMO so that doesn;t count

FF12 was made by some other team so that doesn;t say FF is going down

FF13 is being made by the core FF team that have done most of them...+ what we've seen so far looks very nice...thats why I'm very confident...in a way this is a true FF after the FF10

@Soriku

no FFX>>>>>>>KH Team

n Lightnings hot so it makes up for the rest of the things "the prince" can do....lol

Atleast shiva isn't an Airship = improvement

@Soriku

1. FFX got Higher Reviews than KH....FACT (BTW FFX team is also the FF1 - FF9 team as well)

2. We havn't seen here face properly....+ here hairstyles to generic..Lightnings hairstyles cool

3. I doubt it....just wait till you see Bahamut in HD Glory.