By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat Vs. Street Fighter

Its hard to decide who would win. Both series have great characters and both have had their highs and lows in the gaming industry. Both are on the verge of a comeback and still are considered arugably some of the best fighting games of all time. So if put into a game to fight each other who would win? MK or SF

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network

STREET FIGHTER!!!!!! (i am completely biased dont take my word for because i love street fighter more then anyone!!!!!)

I have both on pre order already at amazon and when SF4 or SF3HD comes out i willnever talk on this site again....... thats how busy id be!!!!!

Street Fighter 2 ( and expansion ) is superior to every MK games.
I always thought that MK was a very average series ( I think that KI is superior to MK ).

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Street Fighter

''Hadouken!''

SF.

The only MK that comes close to the depth of any SF game is MKII.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

SF

Well the game I played where they fought each other Mortal Kombat often won because they all dealt more damage.

However the Ryu character always beat them due to superior AI.

Kasz216 said:
Well the game I played where they fought each other Mortal Kombat often won because they all dealt more damage.

However the Ryu character always beat them due to superior AI.

what game was that? i must have missed it. but mk does have more damage with their moves.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

I pick Street Fighter by a long shot. Mortal Kombat has been bad ever since Deadly Alliance started.

myspace.com/neorayj

Street Fighter is a series of good games. Mortal Kombat games are more about novelty and ripping your friends heads off. Fun but not good.