By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best PS3 video that I have ever seen

hes a fanboy, but one with facts

Around the Network
DogWeed said:
hes a fanboy, but one with facts

LOL so true, did anybody else notice the guy's other videos? "xbox 360 is unoriginal" (points out all the things the 360 copied: controller, wii mote etc )"no xbox in sight" (GT's countdown to the top 10 best consoles, where xbox is not in it and at the end says "what's that? no xbox? blah blah ps1 started slow, like the ps3 blah blah blah ps3 will win" ). Like wow, I love my ps3, but damn, not even I would do something so fanboyish

Nah, didn't like it.

For example, he used Japans sales numbers (from here, no less.. yay!) to show that the PS3 was outselling the 360 WW.

He also showed a clip of some guy from Gametrailers saying that "Uncharted is the best looking console game by far" and two seconds after claimed that Gametrailers is bull.

Not to mention the statement "The PS3 isn't hard to develop for, the developers just need to learn how to program for it". That, too me, is the exact definition of the word "hard".

The bias is obviously a given but still I would say 80% of the stuff in there was fact.

This made me laugh...how dare you post this and say this isn't biased?

I stopped watching around the time they said PS3 bluray reads data faster than the DL DVD drive int he 360...thats not called bias...its called LIES!

In any case, PS3 will be collecting dust in my house after mgs4 is done...until Killzone 2 comes out next year...if that turns out good. I may rent Resistance 2...but I did not like the first one.

While Ninja Gaiden 2, Alone in the dark, Unreal 3 (superior to ps3), Left 4 Dead, Too Human and Fable 2 will be rocking my xbox until gears of war 2 comes out.

All this video shows is that you can have more features (and lose shitload of money by selling console below cost) and still not have any games to compete with a system that has less features.

Around the Network

Instinct is telling me to DESTROY that guy's anti 360 rhetoric, but what the hell. If mis representation makes the guy feel good about his console of choice, then more power to him. Hell, I'm getting a PS3 this week anyway. I give the video 13/10 stars!

disolitude said:
This made me laugh...how dare you post this and say this isn't biased?

I stopped watching around the time they said PS3 bluray reads data faster than the DL DVD drive int he 360...thats not called bias...its called LIES!

In any case, PS3 will be collecting dust in my house after mgs4 is done...until Killzone 2 comes out next year...if that turns out good. I may rent Resistance 2...but I did not like the first one.

While Ninja Gaiden 2, Alone in the dark, Unreal 3 (superior to ps3), Left 4 Dead, Too Human and Fable 2 will be rocking my xbox until gears of war 2 comes out.

All this video shows is that you can have more features (and lose shitload of money by selling console below cost) and still not have any games to compete with a system that has less features.

I can almost promise the next Resistance will be not only be a great game but almost Revolutionary. I would seriously buy that game. Do you know what they're planning to do with the online?

disolitude said:

How so? Last time I checked, theres no keyboard and mouse support for the 360 version and Microsoft doesnt allow user-generated content, how is it superior? (actually asking)

disolitude said:

It's good to have an X360 this year.

disolitude said:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, now that made me laugh :D If your an unreal gamer, you know the PS3 is superior... I agree with what you said, NG2 & GoW2 will be amazing, but that UT3 part is just silly talk