By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boycott Square Enix! or "Why are SE's games so expensive?"

Go ahead be my guest boycott them. Goodluck & Have fun! :)

Around the Network

Why hasn't anyone mentioned anything about how FFXIII's price is going to turn out?

Btw, Soriku, if you think $40 is a lot, I'm trying to fill up my nature music collection with 2-4 (if some are discounted; regular priced albums are $15.95 while discounted are $9.50) album purchases a week (only once a week), which could rack up to $50 or so. But hey, working at my daycare with 8 hours a day for $7.38 an hour, I can replenish my bank account's money in a day or two. But I'm making money in return by making copies for the teachers to use for their classroom activities, and they love the music

Games seem expensive to you right now but when you work your first summer and get between 2000-3000$ and you have nothing else to pay, you'll realize that 40$ isn't that much anymore.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

As long as the game worth (TWEWY, i'm looking at you), I'll pay it whenever would be necessary ^^

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

People need to get over this boycott shit. Buy the game, play the game and enjoy. Games are an art form. It takes a lot of $$$ to make and people whinge. People should start boycotting themselves.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

TWEWY is more than worth its admission price. Favorite game on the DS by far.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!