By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does smg beat every last gen game in graphics?

Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
trestres said:
Dno said:
NOW THE TOPIC OF THE TREAD WAS "Does SMG look better then EVERYGAME last gen:
(yes you rocketpig) the answer is a safe HELL no.... NGB character models kill SMG. GT4 is just awesome.... timesplitters looks the same if not better then Metriod (hell metriod 2 looks almost as good)

and WE ARE DONE HERE THANK YOU!!!!!

LOL, typical answer from losers, never gonna accept defeat. Not that I was competing with you, but pretty much everyone in this thread proved you wrong, so yes, you are being a bad loser.

@Griffin: It seems you didn't pay attention to the graphics on MP3, they look WAY better than MP2, plus it's 480p in 16:9.

dude shhhhhhhhhhhhhh please.... and read........ hes giving excuses.... thats defeat... where did i lose? explain?

I have finaly gone throught the whole thread and you have been wrong again and again

and even tried to show pc pics as xbox pics and i am not buying your excuses for those misstakes

one might have been misstake but the rest, NO WAY.

They have shown you and they have explained it to you and you still refuse to see it.

You my dear fanboy who doesn´t have SMG and haven´t played it need both glasses and lenses at the same time so you can see straight.

weather you think i did that on purpose meas nuthin to me. i have 3 pages worth of xbox games u didnt read that of course. I stated it was a mistake and thats that...... second ur a fool i bought SMG 1st day... again dont ever try to think u no me and if for a secong u think SMG is WAY better then the games i have shown you my "dear fanboy" need to get the glasses check. your a fool if u see a differrence between SMG and GOW or timesplitters or GT4 .... a big fat fool.

I rather be a fool then blind and a liar

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
vaio said:
Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
trestres said:
Dno said:
(yes you rocketpig) the answer is a safe HELL no.... NGB character models kill SMG. GT4 is just awesome.... timesplitters looks the same if not better then Metriod (hell metriod 2 looks almost as good)

LOL, typical answer from losers, never gonna accept defeat. Not that I was competing with you, but pretty much everyone in this thread proved you wrong, so yes, you are being a bad loser.

@Griffin: It seems you didn't pay attention to the graphics on MP3, they look WAY better than MP2, plus it's 480p in 16:9.

dude shhhhhhhhhhhhhh please.... and read........ hes giving excuses.... thats defeat... where did i lose? explain?

I have finaly gone throught the whole thread and you have been wrong again and again

and even tried to show pc pics as xbox pics and i am not buying your excuses for those misstakes

They have shown you and they have explained it to you and you still refuse to see it.

You my dear fanboy who doesn´t have SMG and haven´t played it need both glasses and lenses at the same time so you can see straight.

weather you think i did that on purpose meas nuthin to me. i have 3 pages worth of xbox games u didnt read that of course. I stated it was a mistake and thats that...... second ur a fool i bought SMG 1st day... again dont ever try to think u no me and if for a secong u think SMG is WAY better then the games i have shown you my "dear fanboy" need to get the glasses check. your a fool if u see a differrence between SMG and GOW or timesplitters or GT4 .... a big fat fool.

NO you got it wrong vaio. YOu are a BIG FAT FOOL. That's worse than those things.

vaio said:
Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
trestres said:
Dno said:

When did i lie? read the post again.... dont call me a liar i stated IN THE DAMN POST that i fucked up... who are you anyway your a fool thats who you are dont insult me. learn to read... took you an hour just to read a post FULL of pictures ..........

sc94597 said:
Dno said:

hahahah i dont think u have ever played a tenchu game if u think thats better the ninja gaiden LOL ANYWAY NOW U PUT BUDGET into this LMAO!!! sad bro...there are a couple of games that look better on last gen systems ....

speaking of models

See More Dead or Alive Ultimate Various at IGN.com

Um , lol because that has so much detail? A low polygon count, no textures to make her skin look any more than plastic, hair doesn't look real, no facial features. There isn't any detail in her clothes. LOL.

HOw bout this for character models?

Not the best example you could use. DOA Ultimate looks better than SSBB in many areas.

I'd say it looks quite a bit better overall.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
sc94597 said:
Dno said:

hahahah i dont think u have ever played a tenchu game if u think thats better the ninja gaiden LOL ANYWAY NOW U PUT BUDGET into this LMAO!!! sad bro...there are a couple of games that look better on last gen systems ....

speaking of models

See More Dead or Alive Ultimate Various at IGN.com

Um , lol because that has so much detail? A low polygon count, no textures to make her skin look any more than plastic, hair doesn't look real, no facial features. There isn't any detail in her clothes. LOL.

HOw bout this for character models?

Not the best example you could use. DOA Ultimate looks better than SSBB in many areas.

I'd say it looks quite a bit better overall.

thank you

Around the Network
Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
trestres said:
Dno said:

When did i lie? read the post again.... dont call me a liar i stated IN THE DAMN POST that i fucked up... who are you anyway your a fool thats who you are dont insult me. learn to read... took you an hour just to read a post FULL of pictures ..........

When you stop lying I will stop calling you a liar.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

@OkeyDokey: I hope you aren't being serious. Look at the more detailed textures on the Smash characters, the higher polygon count and overall more character details.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

vaio said:
Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
trestres said:
Dno said:

when you learn to read ill stop calling you a fool

Heres some more. Brawl has nothing on this game.

Still, SMG looks better than any xbox game.

@ trestres

Sorry, you have to give credit where its due. Soul Calibur 2 looks a bit better than Brawl too actually...

Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
trestres said:
Dno said:

when you learn to read ill stop calling you a fool

I´ve read the whole thread before posting wich i stated in my first post so now you need to learn how to read and stop lying and on top of that wear both glasses and lenses if you still think that xbox games can compete with SMG