By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Who's Buying Little Big Planet?

I'm getting it.

Around the Network

So it sounds like it's going to be like a early Mario game except you custimize the enemies and levels by yourself?

Also I was looking at a website (very sorry I can't provide the website I don't remember what it is) but it said that LittleBigPlanet is predicted to sell about 2.5 million, does this sound right to you?

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58

i will be getting it.

i wasnt too interested in it at first with all the hype. but after i got down to viewing the trailer and reading up on it, it is indeed intriguing and definitely fun to play. imagine all the user created levels. the fun will be endless.

so to all home critics who just refuse to endorse this game, perhaps you can get down to really reading about it before critising =)

Day one buy for me, for sure

I for one will be getting it, but its not a day one purchase like how everyone on here was touting Patapon for the PSP...lol

Around the Network

Yes definitely. Gona create a football level.

Ynwa.

im buying it, hopefully first day

Ps3_GOW said:

So it sounds like it's going to be like a early Mario game except you custimize the enemies and levels by yourself?

Also I was looking at a website (very sorry I can't provide the website I don't remember what it is) but it said that LittleBigPlanet is predicted to sell about 2.5 million, does this sound right to you?

I'm not sure where total sales will end up, but I see it having okay opening sales, and then very strong legs due to word of mouth and user generated content.

Who knows, somebody could make some big break out level that gets people talking months after launch, lol.

I'd say 2.5 million is definitely in the realm of possibility, but I'd hope (and I think it will) sell better than that.  I'm sure there are many here who'd completely disagree with me, however. :)

I am getting this game. By the time of its release I may actually be a frothing pile of FFFg-pure enthusiasm.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

i will be. It looks like alot of fun

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX