By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze now $40 at Gamestop - Limited Time

I got a e-flyer from gamestop showing that Haze is only $40 for a limited time. 

I know we are all tired of the Haze and MGS threads, but I just wanted to throw it out there to those like myself, who liked this game but wouldnt pay $60 for it. 

Around the Network

Yeah...i would wait until its 9.99 if i really wanted to play it. Should be there before christmas.

Is it even worth $10

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I think Haze should have released on 360 to even try to sell. A lame PS3-only FPS is just a recipe for poor sales. I won't even buy Haze for $5.00 and if someone gave me the game, I'd sell it!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I guess this is what they gotta do to convince the uninformed to buy it. $60 is too muas it is, but when people won't even pay $10 for it, things like this need to happen.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Hell, I'd buy it for 10 bucks. ITs not that bad...

After playing and beating it... I'd say it's worth 10 dollars, possibly even 20 if you have 3 friends for co-op. I think the hype and missed expectations made Haze look alot worse than what it was to the public, much like Lair. There are aspects of Haze that makes it decent.

It's a lmited offer because the price is going to change again once it's over...to $30.

*giggles and runs out of thread*

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

disolitude said:
Hell, I'd buy it for 10 bucks. ITs not that bad...

Me to, and I don't even have a ps3

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Maybe too many people were wanting to trade in their used copy of the game and it drove the new price of the game down, hehe ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"