By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 gameplay

Could this live up to expectations? Only time will tell....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I really like how the environments are destructable.

This game is what we were hoping Haze would be like. I didnt think haze was horrible, but i would think that interactive environments would be a standard by now.

I embeded it for you. It looks very good. I'm still going to complain about no KB&M support though. >_>

I remember seeing that footage months ago, only with the game developer commenting on the different aspects of the gameplay and AI and all that. Graphically it is impressive, but like has been said, the AI won't win any Nobel prizes... fighting against the big guy with the minigun seems quite literally boring: you shoot at his face, he turns around and reveals his weak spot, then turns around again and starts shooting... repeat a few times, every time with the exact same animations, and you finally kill him.

But that footage is old, so hopefully they have and will improve the AI for the final release.

Yea, that footage is pretty much from last year's E3 build which I believe was also shown at a couple of events in the months following E3 2007.

Around the Network

^
Thanks, I didn't remember where it was from, just that I had seen it ages ago.

best looking game ever on a console.

dunno why ppl are moaning about the AI looks ok to me.

cod4 also had enemys stood there shooting at you no one complained then. i mean what else do you expect them to do? hand out raffle tickets?

this will be a huge game, with nothing on console looking better than it.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

It started out looking real good. Until he shot a guy who kept standing there while being shot. Even on an easy setting that's just sad.

Oh well i'm cautiously optimistic that the outsourced AI will be better. Hopefully this turns out solid in Feb.

AI and level design is terrible in this video, but since it's an old video, I'll wait for the game to go gold.

Graphics are bloody insane.

MGS4!