By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 gameplay

Mod note: Embeded it for you ~naznatips

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Maybe you should just give up trying to embed videos....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

i think i should. I wanted to really do something really good for my new weekly discussion.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Yeah, embedding isn't your strong suit.

The A.I. in that video looks retarded as hell :P I can't wait XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

To the OP:

Copy and paste the embed into the writing area first. Highlight just the value section then copy and paste that into the URL part of the video inputer. Like this.

And yes the AI looks incredibly bad. I think a FPS veteran would cmplete this easy. Graphics are great tho. 

The game looks really good, but the al seems terrible, i hope they fix this before it is released.

graphically the best First person shooter on console to date.

This game impresses me more and more every time I see it, I think it can actually turn out great! Notice that the grenade sends a shock that kills rather than sending the dude flying several feet... Destructable environments look very good and the sound and visuals seem astonishingly well put together!
About the AI; still an early build and remember that Guerrilla Games outsourced the AI work to another company to ensure it'll be good, so I'm sure that won't be an issue in the finished product.

Let's just hope reviewers treat it fairly and don't give it low scores because they were certain beforehand that it'd suck hard. I mean; look at Crysis and GTA IV for instance, some really, really undue credit and accolade going on right there.  

Oh yeah, I'm not worried about the finished A.I. at all :P I'm just commenting on the video ^^ I like the guy being shot, and kinda... not noticing LOL.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.