By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Last movie you saw at the theater?

Last movie I watched was Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I found it to be disappointing. The original three Indiana Jones were a lot more exciting and had better storyline and plot.
The fourth Indiana Jones I would give 2 and a half stars. The story of the latest Indiana Jones film was boring and I almost fell asleep during it. The ending of the film was weak.
I watched Iron Man, that film was a lot more interesting than the fourth Indiana Jones film.

Around the Network

I saw The Strangers about a week and a half ago. Fucking stupid movie. Don't go see it.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Prince Caspian

Alasted said:
quigontcb said:
Alasted said:
Ernest Goes to Jail

Awesome! Me and my buddy went and saw it in the theater. We also went and saw Ernest Scared Stupid. But I have to ask, did you really go see Ernest Goes to Jail?

The last one I saw in theaters was Order of the Phoenix. Next up is Indy 4.

I was sorta kidding about that; it's been so long since I set foot in a movie theater, it may as well have been Ernest Goes to Jail...

But yeah, the Ernest films are a guilty pleasure of mine (Ernest Goes to Jail is my fave). The movies after Ernest Rides Again were garbage, though.

I have to agree on Goes to Jail being the peak of the franchise. Scared Stupid was funny, but seemed to be made for a different audience in some way. The ones since then that I have watched really seemed like a "going through the motions"-kind of thing. 

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

im surprised noone said speed racer. that was an AWESOME movie especially in imax. im watching the zohan tomorrow and indy on tuesday.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Around the Network

Umm, Cloverfield...

I need to start going to the cinema more often.

Priceless. It was about some guy who fell in love with a woman who slept with rich guys for money. Not a prostitute.... but more someone who dated rich old guys to get stuff.

It's pretty funny. Absolute lack of any sort of moral or meaning unless the meaning was "It's sweet to be a whore to rich people."

Iron man was the last I've seen, but tonight i'm seeing don't mess with the zohan, and i should get around to seeing indiana jones soon.

Last movie i saw was Indy 4, it was ok. Not a movie that i'll ever see again but it was mindlessly entertaining. The script was simply amazing, - "Not into space... into the space between spaces" - utter brilliance

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

IRON MAN

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur