By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The official "I'm buying Civilization Revolution" Thread of Strategy

Anyone else getting insanely hyped for this game?

I never was able to get into Civ 4 due to PC requirements. Now that Rev is almost here, and the demo reviews are glaringly positive, I can't wait to start playing Civ again.

Who else is excited to get this for PS3/X360? 

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

I'd be interested if it doesn't end up being a watered down version of Civ 4. If they can bring something new to the table, I'll definitely check it out.

Getting the DS version on the first day.. I've always been a massive fan of the series.

i havent been able to download the demo yet(due to silver account).
I am interested though, so the demo will probably be the deciding factor.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

It better have a warrior winning modern tank.

Around the Network

Cartoon graphics and dancing bears. No thanks.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34835.html

Slimebeast said:

Cartoon graphics and dancing bears. No thanks.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34835.html

*sigh*....looks like a dumbed down version of Civ 4.

I was looking forward to it until they cancelled the Wii version. Oh well, I guess the DS version will do. :/

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

I will definitely be buying this game (aslong as it isn't too dumbed down I like my turn based games complex as hell). Anyone thats got a capable pc please go out and buy civ 4 as it really is the best of its genre.

Yeah, I just started playing Beyond the Sword (2nd Civ4 expansion) and it's absolutely phenominal. It is not an experience you can handle on a gamepad. ;)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.