By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Soul Caliber IV (both versions) will have Darth Vader's Apprentice in

im with naznatips, the moment i heard star wars characters were in soul calibur my heart sunk :( of all the possible characters they take space characters and add them with medieval characters, it just doesnt even make sence :s but it was obviously a good decision on the grand scheme of things cos alot of people are really psyched over it! :D its a good thing episode 1 2 and 3 updated the light saber fighting techniques to something level with soul calibur fighting, other wise the jedis would get their arses kicked

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Around the Network

How did Vader have an apprentice?

Weren't there only ever two Sith and both of them died in the last Star Wars?

Rath said:

Pretending there is any consistency in the Star Wars universe at this point is folly. Star Wars has no cannon anymore. Just a mess of BS plots that don't fit together at all.  

Rath said:

There are only two Sith Lords. So they can have apprentices but for the apprentice to become a Lord he has to kill his master... or something like that. I agree with Naz, trying to makes sense of it at this point is useless.

Rath said:

Well now their are always three.

The Sith Lord, The Sith Apprentice, and the guy the Sith apprentice teaches  so he can usurp his sith lord.  Letting said Apprentice cronie move up to apprentice.

Around the Network

They explained everything about DV's apprentice months ago on gametrailers tv.

He is trained to kill all the other jedi's who were still alive between Star wars episode III and IV.

If you can remember Yoda sended a message to the Jedi's at the end of Episode III that they have to hide and never come back to the Jedi Temple.  You never really know what happens with them only that almost every Jedi died when Luke mets Kenobi.

I think it is him though but DV had a bunch of other apprentices:

Ahsoka Tano, Jedi Padawan of Anakin Skywalker before he became Darth Vader.

Tao, a former Jedi Padawan, and one of the earliest students of Darth Vader.

A Secret Apprentice named Starkiller, a Dark Side Adept who was selected by Darth Vader to help him during the Great Jedi Purge.

Kharys, a S'kytri who was discovered by Vader during the Clone Wars. Vader promised to train her after the wars were over and kept his promise even after his fall to the dark side.

Lumiya, an Emperor's Hand that eventually became a student of Darth Vader as his potential Shadow Hand.

Flint, the son of a Clone Wars Jedi, Flint Torul, and eventual stormtrooper. He was eventually selected by Darth Vader to receive exclusive training as a foil to Lumiya and potential Shadow Hand.

Rillao, a Firrerreo Force-sensitive who was delivered to Vader by Antinnis Tremayne for training. However, she resisted the lure of the dark side and fled from the Dark Lord's service.

Hethrir, a Firrerreo Force-sensitive and mate of Rillao who was more susceptible to the call of the dark side, eventually becoming the Procurator of Justice.

this game is a 1st day buy for me, i love it!! : )

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

naznatips said:
Rath said:

Pretending there is any consistency in the Star Wars universe at this point is folly. Star Wars has no cannon anymore. Just a mess of BS plots that don't fit together at all.

The Star Wars universe only doesn't make sense because of the things written after the movies were made. Like Darth Maul coming back over a decade later with prosthetic legs despite being cut in half and falling down a shaft. He proceeds to attempt to kill both Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. He's killed by Darth Vader and Obi-Wan. How he got killed twice in two different places makes no sense to me.

The plot line set up makes perfect sense in this case, but some don't. After Episode 3, Darth Vader simply found one attuned to the force (which there were still several of) in the galaxy. Remember, Anakin cleansed the "Jedi." He still didn't cleanse the Sith or anyone else in the galaxy able to use the force. 

Darth MAUL CAME BACK???? Was that in the movies??

To add to what others said about Siths, that Sith is somewhat an antithesis to Jedi, an equivalent to one in the dark side. When Darth Maul appeared in the start of Phantom Menace (i think the name comes from the Siths that suddenly appear), the Jedis are horrified, because not a single Sith have been seen in a long while. So the Siths are as ancient as Jedis. Episodes 1, 2 and 3 features 4 Siths, Sidious, the one guy whose name i can't remember, Darth Maul and Darth Vader, where the last two are apprentices. Darth Vader becomes Sith lord somewhere between Revenge of the Sith and The New Hope.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.