By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Being Female and Being on the Internet

I hate that internt fad!!! >_

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
*huff huff*

*pant pant*

Saw the word "Female" in the thread title. Where is she? WHERE IS SHE!!?? Is it ThatGuy? Yojimbo? Aaaaaw. False alarm.

*puts pants back on. walks away.*

Hahahahhahahahah!  

Anyways, like someone earlier in this thread said, guys like finding girls that have the same interest as them. I don't see what's wrong with that. However when guys go crazy over it and annoy the girls, it's probably a good idea to simmer down. :P 

wfz said:
Rath said:
@BCNR. You can't blame them, all the Aussies usually get are sheep and kangaroos.

Anyway, there aren't any girls on the internet.

He said Austrians, not Australians...

They, like me are Australians.

And its the New Zealanders that give it too sheep.  Over and over again.

And yes, us Aussies sleep with Kangaroos regularly.

Dont even get me started on Koalas......

*runs* 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Yojimbo said:
People are avoiding the abvious question, OP are you girl in disguise?

I think my post asked this question already.

TWRoO said:
Yojimbo said:
People are avoiding the abvious question, OP are you girl in disguise?

I think my post asked this question already.

I was first to wonder about it ! 

Around the Network

Does it really matter? 

Why does everyone think That Guy is actually That Gal just because he thinks that a lot of guys on the internet are perverted creeps. A lot of guys on the internet are perverted freaks, 99% may have been exaggerating somewhat but that doesn't instantly make him female.

Rath said:
Why does everyone think That Guy is actually That Gal just because he thinks that a lot of guys on the internet are perverted creeps. A lot of guys on the internet are perverted freaks, 99% may have been exaggerating somewhat but that doesn't instantly make him female.

Simple because a guy would not ask such a question. (Normally)

Galaki said:
Rath said:

I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who are sensitive to the way women are often treated on the internet... there just seem to be a lot more of the stupid kind who aren't.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Galaki said:
Rath said:

I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who are sensitive to the way women are often treated on the internet... there just seem to be a lot more of the stupid kind who aren't.

Oooh pretty picture. I like stuff like that (when I was 6-7 I cut out disks of paper and drew on all the planets to stick to my wall, and I still have some of those glowing plastic stars)

Regarding your post, I was only joking about thinking That Guy is female (although I don't think many got the reference, perhaps I should have put the V in pink)