By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yes their is a god and he created evoultion.

He also made dinosaurs, Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden for over 200 million years. God knew that they would betray him so he built evoultion so that when they went onto the world they would have to believe in their faiths and have a right to choose.

and speeking of religion I was confirmed about a month ago

Around the Network

Like I said... It is likely that although he didn't belive in god, he still used religion to his benefit.

Kind of like Karl Rove

Poseidon said:
footbag said:
Hitler wasn't an aetheist...

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

Much of the opposition to the eugenic movement came from German Christians. Although Hitler was baptized a Catholic, he was never excommunicated, and evidently 'considered himself a good Roman Catholic' as a young man, and at times used religious language. He clearly had strong, even vociferous, anti-Christian feelings as an adult, as did probably most Nazi party leaders. As a consummate politician, though, he openly tried to exploit the church. Hitler once revealed his attitude toward Christianity when he bluntly stated that religion is an:

... organized lie [that] must be smashed. The State must remain the absolute master. When I was younger, I thought it was necessary to set about [destroying religion] with dynamite. I've since realized there's room for a little subtlety ... The final state must be . in St. Peter's Chair, a senile officiant; facing him a few sinister old women . The young and healthy are on our side . it's impossible to eternally hold humanity in bondage and lies ... [It] was only between the sixth and eighth centuries that Christianity was imposed upon our peoples ... Our peoples had previously succeeded in living all right without this religion. I have six divisions of SS men absolutely indifferent in matters of religion. It doesn't prevent them from going to their death with serenity in their souls.'

The Nazi party viewed Darwinism and Christianity as polar opposites. Milner said of Germany's father of evolution, Ernst Haeckel, that in his Natural History of Creation he argued that 'the church with its morality of love and charity is an effete fraud, a perversion of the natural order'. A major reason why Haeckel concluded this was because Christianity:

' ... makes no distinction of race or of color; it seeks to break down all racial barriers. In this respect the hand of Christianity is against that of Nature, for are not the races of mankind the evolutionary harvest which Nature has toiled through long ages to produce? May we not say, then, that Christianity is anti-evolutionary in its aim?'

Somewhat astute poseidon, dont forget about German mysticism, and Madame Blavatsky, you also need to discuss the war in Antarctica with the Germans in Antarctica that was covered up, a war in which we lost by the way.  The vril also beleived in contact from entities in the Aldebaran constellation(to the right of Orions belt, the cluster located just to the right.

Christianity was spread by the sword in a lot of places, so Mrstickball you are sadly mistaken.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Andrew said:
Yes their is a god and he created evoultion.

He also made dinosaurs, Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden for over 200 million years. God knew that they would betray him so he built evoultion so that when they went onto the world they would have to believe in their faiths and have a right to choose.

and speeking of religion I was confirmed about a month ago

Another well put declaration, Point ids the Earth was created a lot longer ago than the bible tells us,. Sumerain was the first which spawned ALL other religions. I do have respect for most religions, because they have a general starting point.

I believe there were nuclear wars fought on earth in ancient times, there are documented cases of sandskrit with ancient technology, hitler wanted this and aquired this, that is why the allied forces wanted to help fight germany, they were so far advanced. They were even working on anti-gravity back then, we all remember the a bomb right??

When openhiemer was asked, Is this the first time a nuclear weapon was tested, he replied, in modern times yes!

I will cut this short, but anyone wanting proof of ancient wars fought on earth let me know. I will give you names of books, as well as well as links, I am sure there are some on the net and i will look for pics/if you guys want.

Bottom line we were created by an almighty god, yes, evolution is true, this entity does

Around the Network

Really? I would like the names if you could give them

sounds interesting

A dyslexic agnostic insomniac lays awake at night wondering if there is a dog.

"And no one mentioned the scientific justification for them as well, the latter being more heavily geared towards science."

Science wasn't used to justify the colonization of Africa. Imperialism was the reason for it and apparently they weren't looking for justification. Science was used to justify human zoos showing off different "pagan" tribesman that resulted. This was as disgusting as Hitlers use of science and the occult to justify dissecting humans and such.

Andrew said:
Really? I would like the names if you could give them

sounds interesting

read, Zecharia sitchin books, here is a link i found with a timeline, not 100% accurate, there is also a book called conversations with god, I will not write anymore on a public post, but will email you if anyone wants any more info, just send me a message and I will respond, and tell you how I have come to understand and believe what i believe. I do have company over, but i will get back to anyone wanting to know either tonight or early tomorrow with compiled books i have read etc. and i will go in to minor detaikl on what/why i velieve what i do.

http://www.nii.net/~obie3/000illum/history.htm

http://sitchin.com/

PS my friend is an archeologist, and i have photos, I am willing to post, I tried but this site will not let me, i do have some cool pics of an underwater pyramid, and some orbs, and even mels hole that is in manastash ridge that the yakima firing center /us governemtn owns because it is an entrance to another realm of entities below earth. I really do not care if anyone believes me either. Some religions have it part right, all have it 99% wrong!

Religion causes war, we all know this, thisis another reason for suppresion of knowledge! That is all i will say on that until my company leaves. I do not want to leave you all hanging, but if you write me I will write you back-

here is also a link to a very good friend of mine Red Elk, please goeasy on him/me, as he recently had a stroke. A very good man, If you do not know a lot about other religions, please do not knock anything i have linked. Or i will not explain anything period.

http://www.redelk.net/website/Welcome%20to%20RedElk.org.htm

Read the links, absorb and i will explain, some links are nto 100% correct, like i sAID i am surprised of how much legit information is on the net, and how it is recieved without clearance?

As for the religion causing war thing, I'd say that while religion is sometimes used as justification, it's usually employed as a cover for other causes, primarily the disparity between the rich and the poor, with the powerful rich misdirecting the woes of the poor onto scapegoats.

The whole argument "I'm fine with the Big bang but something must have created it, therefore there must be a God is both cyclic and makes unproven assumptions. If God created the big bang, who created God? A higher God? Is God self creating? Does God create rules? Scientific understanding of the Universe is far from complete and it may turn out the Universe is defined by an equation which can create itself in some way I clearly don't understand. If that were the case, I might personally be willing to call the equation itself God.

What I don't believe under any circumstances is that there's some God who created the Universe, but is somehow preoccupied with the forgotten, meaningless and trivial plights of a single species on a single planet in a single system in a single galaxy in what may be an infinitude of universes. In fact considering the abstract nature of the wider universe, I'd question if a creator would or could be concerned about any minor aspect of its creation.

As for God creating life, what we're finding in our labs about how the fundamental biochemical constructs of life can spontaneously self assemble (or at least with some lightening) is astounding.

And as for intelligence, well, when you have kids with a smart partner, you kind of hope your kids will be smarter again. You'd only do this if you believe in inheritance of capabilities, which forms the backbone of evolution. Dumb systems become smart ones, and when you have a trillion different systems, some of them are bound to be smart.