By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal frame 4 site already opened... Nintendo support FTW!

cant wait for the trailer

Around the Network
Daileon said:
I think they want an established mature IP 'cause the 3rds aren't putting them on Wii, and that is causing a 'hole' in the userbase, so, the best solution is put a 1st party franchise on it, so the other fanboys can stop bitching and, if it sold well, 3rds can see that it's possible a game of this kind to be sucessfull... Well, it is already proven that, but they aren't believing. =P

But yes, would be very good a new Resident Evil on Wii. Unfortunatelly, seeing the Capcom BBS, that seems almost impossible =(

We could have Resident Evil 5 on the Wii right now if Ninty buy the rights of Resident Evil from CAPCOM. But  we have the spinoff instead :(

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

If you think that Capcom would think of sell their most valued franchise, oh man, you're sick...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Soriku said:
Ahhh, I watched some Fatal Frame movies on YouTube and they're freaking scary! X_X Ugh...watch the Demon Tag one...ahh...!

i watched some a while ago, they are scary just watching them, just imagin playing the game!

jman8 said:
Grasshopper's support for the Wii is really promising. For me to buy a Wii, I need a reason other than Nintendo games and Grasshopper is the one dev that is making the system a compelling buy for me.

Namco games (Tales of Symphonia 2, Sword of Legendia, Fragile, Sky Crawlers) or maybe Marvelous (Harvest moon, King's Story, Oboro Muramasa Youtouden) or maybe EA (Facebreaker, SimCity Creator, Spore, Skate It)

You have no excuses!! BUY A WII NOW!!!!!!

:D

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

If Nintendo is publishing this game, I'm curious to as how they would gt this game's name out into the mainstream. If it isn't advertised, it'll be hard to sell, since it doesn't rely on weapons like Resident Evil does and that's a good selling point. People might actually be scared away (literally) from this game.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
If Nintendo is publishing this game, I'm curious to as how they would gt this game's name out into the mainstream. If it isn't advertised, it'll be hard to sell, since it doesn't rely on weapons like Resident Evil does and that's a good selling point. People might actually be scared away (literally) from this game.

When Nintendo signed on as the publisher they promised to fund heavy advertising worldwide.

Holy shit, I just watched that demon tag video, and it's scary as hell. It's probably even more scary playing it.

Fatal Frame is one of those few games that truly scares the shit out of me. The atmosphere is just excellent. RE4 makes my adrenaline pump, but the Fatal Frame franchise (especially FF2), really just freaks the hell out of me.

I just saw the trailer, and it was awesome!