By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rock Band drum pedal just broke :(

Repair kit, and have fun with the guitar and singing.

Around the Network

Ah man that sucks balls;..

Bummer, every time I see you on you're playing it. I'd go the replacement route. Give yourself some time to practice with the guitar and sing or just play other games in general. That or go buy a drum set, then try and return the broken one and claim it was like that when you opened it. =P

EaglesEye379 said:
@chuckd

Thanks for the link. Do you think that ones better than this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Band-Bass-Pedal-Plate/dp/B001237ZWK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1212627822&sr=1-2

Amazon is broken right now, so I can't look. I know when I was looking, it seemed like the same guy made all of the plates and sold a couple of different kits through both amazon and e-bay. I think it depends on where your pedal broke as to which plate/kit you should buy. My pedal snapped pretty much dead center, so I just needed the plate to hold the pieces together (and make it so it wouldn't break again). Don't get a replacement (unless you don't think the pedal can be put back together). Otherwise, it's just going to break again.

i wish i knew how, but one of my college friends broke their pedal the second he lent it to this moron. Somehow he used taped to put it back together it and works now. skrew paying more money right?

Around the Network

yeah, wait 2-4 weeks. Ninja Gaiden 2 or metal gear solid 4 (if you have a ps3) are saying hello to you in the meantime :)