By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360 will be sold during Ninja Gaiden 2 release???

JaggedSac said:
I agree disolitude. There was a point in the first game when you either learn how Team Ninja wants you to play the game, or you go home crying. It was on the bridge and you had several sorcerers shooting at you and several ninjas attacking you. You either learned what the game expected or you died quickly. No mercy.

LOL. I remember that. Is that when that boss on a horse is going after you as well?  I actually wasn't a fan of the first Ninja Gaiden cause I couldn't get over that step difficulty. But when NG Black came out...I treid it again and the tweaks they did combined wiht he fact I wasn't going in blind in to a brick wall of dificulty made it one of my favourite games last gen.

Around the Network
eliasg said:
I think is very possible to reach 170000 360 sold during release week, what do you think will happen??

Cut that by about 100k.

@NJ5

I played GOW 2 a month before NGS and I must say it was more epic, fun & enjoyable in every way..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I think it can move 20k more than last week, unnofficial bundles can help a little. It won't have the same effect as MGS4, but it's a game than has legs and will rise sells slightly for some weeks until the supposed price cut in USA this summer.

disolitude said:
JaggedSac said:
I agree disolitude. There was a point in the first game when you either learn how Team Ninja wants you to play the game, or you go home crying. It was on the bridge and you had several sorcerers shooting at you and several ninjas attacking you. You either learned what the game expected or you died quickly. No mercy.

LOL. I remember that. Is that when that boss on a horse is going after you as well? I actually wasn't a fan of the first Ninja Gaiden cause I couldn't get over that step difficulty. But when NG Black came out...I treid it again and the tweaks they did combined wiht he fact I wasn't going in blind in to a brick wall of dificulty made it one of my favourite games last gen.

Yep.  That damn horse guy was there too.  The thing about it is, once you figured it out, the rest just kind of built on it.  If you were to go back through the game after you beat it, it would not be nearly as difficult.  You actually can notice how your skill increases.  And just for you guys info, you can put your scores on the leaderboards online and the total number of scores was like 16,000.  So they sold at least 16,000 by yesterday. LOL.

Around the Network

Ima say mabey a 10k to 20k increase at the most but it will sell a lot of software and it will be right up there with MGS4 in sales for a week or 2

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

TheBigFatJ said:
eliasg said:
I think is very possible to reach 170000 360 sold during release week, what do you think will happen??

Cut that by about 100k.

so you think tha is going to sell only 70 k , lo!!!!

a little boost that will last for a longer time

It will get enough boost that 360 is going to outsell PS3 hardware :D

TheBigFatJ said:
eliasg said:

Cut that by about 100k.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about 170K WW, not just in NA. Otherwise you think the 360 will sell half of what it did this week WW (from ~140K to 70K...)

I just picked up my copy yesterday on release, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet (outside of the demo ;-p ). Looking forward to playing it later tonight :D

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"