By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360 will be sold during Ninja Gaiden 2 release???

@JaggedSac

sorry but NGS2 has ZERO INNOVATION & HArdly ANY Refinement

Nintendo games are VERY Innovative & Refined...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

If i didn't have an Xbox360 already and GeOW or ME never came out... this would be the time I'd get a 360.

darthdevidem01 said:
@JaggedSac

sorry but NGS2 has ZERO INNOVATION & HArdly ANY Refinement

Nintendo games are VERY Innovative & Refined...

LOL, I was actually referring to your distaste for games without story.

@JaggedSAc

Yes so I replied saying Innovation & refinement can make up for it...

NGS a month after playing GOW 2 felt like a joke

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well, there is no accounting for taste I guess.

Around the Network

nintendo games are not innovative. Ps3 games are.

Littlebigplanet, echocrhome, ratch and clank with its pixar graphics!

I think NG2 will have the same type of effect for Microsoft as MGS will have for Sony, But on a much smaller scale.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

ultraslick said:
I think NG2 will have the same type of effect for Microsoft as MGS will have for Sony, But on a much smaller scale.

I don't think you can get smaller than 0(well you could go negative, but I don't see a game making people hate a system).  Neither game is gonna make a difference.

JaggedSac said:
ultraslick said:

I don't think you can get smaller than 0(well you could go negative, but I don't see a game making people hate a system). Neither game is gonna make a difference.

That is true... but bundles do help alot...

JaggedSac said:
ultraslick said:

I don't think you can get smaller than 0(well you could go negative, but I don't see a game making people hate a system). Neither game is gonna make a difference.

You don't think MGS is going to make any positive difference at all? I'll make a bet with you that it will.