By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gameplay UK releases MGS4 early

Spreading across the internet like wildfire is the news that Gameplay has launched the game early in the UK. Several copies, photo's and spoilers have shown up on the gamefaq and other MGS4 boards from people who recieved their copies from gameplay. Apparently there was an error in the one day delivery service where employees literally sent out the game one day after recieving the shipment.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4fvLbROkVOk

Around the Network

If true...I am jealous.

Bastards! I have to wait 8 goddamn days!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

So hard to believe...that dude fails...he shouldn't of showed us some gameplay videos...which he didn't....lol

PHAIL!!!!!

Time to unplug my router...sigh...

Around the Network
ecurbj said:
So hard to believe...that dude fails...he shouldn't of showed us some gameplay videos...which he didn't....lol

PHAIL!!!!!

People on Gamefaq are already posting spoilers from the third act. They have several pictures to prove they own the game. It's just a matter of hours before the ending is out.

@DTG

Everyone on Youtube, doesn't believe him and I sure as hell don't believe him. And obviously none of the members on VGChartz believe this video. Just for the simple fact they are not jumping to this thread like crazy. Especially the MGS fans.

So like I said, this thread phails and so does the video.

ecurbj said:
@DTG

Everyone on Youtube, doesn't believe him and I sure as hell don't believe him. And obviously none of the members on VGChartz believe this video. Just for the simple fact they are not jumping to this thread like crazy. Especially the MGS fans.

People on Gamefaq have posted several pictures of the game and in-game with their screen names next to it. They posted several story related spoilers as well and have convincved everyone on gamefaqs. There are enough pictures there to dispell suspicion of the game leaking even if this particular video is a fake.

DTG said:
ecurbj said:
@DTG

People on Gamefaq have posted several pictures of the game and in-game with their screen names next to it. They posted several story related spoilers as well and have convincved everyone on gamefaqs. There are enough pictures there to dispell suspicion of the game leaking even if this particular video is a fake.

I'm sure you and I and everyone else heard of "Photoshop"?

Am I correct?...it works like a charm. 

It's not often that I wish I lived in the UK. Damn you American retail employees and your relative competence for this single game release. You've screwed up before....how about when I want the game sooner for once? >